Remember when Britney was mentioned in Final Destination 3?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, button said:

Never watched this movie what are the details?

These girls are looking through the cds at a tanning salon and they express their distaste for the Britney ones. A few minutes later they both die brutally in tanning beds.

3 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

I've never seen the third. :idkney:

I remember the lookalike/"Britney" in whichever Chucky movie it was, though. (Was it Seed Of? I think so.)

Hated that so much, it would've been a nice nod to her if she hadn't died

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Isla. said:

You mean during the tanning scene? Those two girls were picking out a CD and they mentioned Britney then. 

I hated that damn scene it had me scarred for life.

Omg me too and when Britney was showing around her tour bus and she had a tanning bed like that in the movie, I was like :eheeek: why Britney, why? Not that someone in her camp would lock her in with a zip tie but still had those thoughts. Also right afterwards I never looked at photocopy machines the same way for a while. Every time I hit start, their screams start ringing in my head as if the paper were them. :usher:

4 hours ago, Isla. said:

You mean during the tanning scene? Those two girls were picking out a CD and they mentioned Britney then. 

I hated that damn scene it had me scarred for life.

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Omg me too and when Britney was showing around her tour bus and she had a tanning bed like that in the movie, I was like :eheeek: why Britney, why? Not that someone in her camp would lock her in with a zip tie but still had those thoughts. Also right afterwards I never looked at photocopy machines the same way for a while. Every time I hit start, their screams start ringing in my head as if the paper were them. :usher:

Omg when I was little my family wouldn't let me watch it so I was secretly watching it and it  scarred me for life, but now that I'm older it's ok, but before and after that movie I would never get in a tanning bed ever

Guest $elfish
19 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

I think its the Oops album on the right

Screenshot_20170626-091949_zpsil9avk2w.p

Aus+Oops+10.JPG

this is the back of the album maybe they got the japan tour edition with radar on it:moorangu:

2 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

I think its the Oops album on the right

Screenshot_20170626-091949_zpsil9avk2w.p

One of the songs on that album is "All I Wanna Do" (Sheryl Crow?) and another is "(Something) Of The Night". It doesn't look like Creature (which would be a nod to the movie my username comes from, lmao); maybe it's Fantasy. Idk. The label design does look like Zomba's used to, sort of, but there's no Jive logo beside it. But it could also be a copyright thing, that they couldn't show the exact album. 

10 hours ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Omg when I was little my family wouldn't let me watch it so I was secretly watching it and it  scarred me for life, but now that I'm older it's ok, but before and after that movie I would never get in a tanning bed ever

Lol I still can't bring myself to watch that scene those 2 girls were annoying but what happened to them... it's like a living nightmare. Still wouldn't use sunbeds because of there being skin cancer risks of using them.

Archived