Britney in Israel: "the performance is set to cost more than $2 million"

pablitonizer

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys really have no idea how much the concert promoter needs to fork out for certain singers. I remember my friend who brought Brian McKnight to Kuala Lumpur couple of years ago said that promoter need to pay twice the price of a full house arena to bring Mariah Carey including the logistic etc to our country. So not a surprise if Israel promoter paid 2 mil to get our queen. Thats why the tix price are insane. Its a business. Britney still get her payment regardless how good/bad the tix are selling.

12 hours ago, mr-photogenic said:

You guys really have no idea how much the concert promoter needs to fork out for certain singers. I remember my friend who brought Brian McKnight to Kuala Lumpur couple of years ago said that promoter need to pay twice the price of a full house arena to bring Mariah Carey including the logistic etc to our country. So not a surprise if Israel promoter paid 2 mil to get our queen. Thats why the tix price are insane. Its a business. Britney still get her payment regardless how good/bad the tix are selling.

a lot of exhalers are teenagers , that's why:meltdown:

$2 million is actually normal for something like that.

- Her salary
- All her dancers, managers, technicians, prop people, make-up people, costume people  salary
- All the security, cleaning staff, sales people salary
- Costs of transporting all the technology and props over
- Costs of flying everyone over
- Hotel and food costs for all the people that came over
- Israel taxes
- Venue space rental, setup, clean-up, etc.

And that's only some of the costs!  :byebitch:

Guest Paris Hilton $
On 25/06/2017 at 11:25 PM, BOBIBCFBG said:

I don't believe that. That's the same show as Vegas and each sold-out night brings in about $617k. If it cost $2M for each night, they would be majorly in the hole. And they don't even have the wings, tree or fireworks in Asia.

honey

in vegas there are 4000 seats

the tickets are less expensive

in tel aviv there are 46000 more seats than in vegas

she is expected to make around 25 million dollars in that tour and that date only should be around 7 million

7 hours ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

honey

in vegas there are 4000 seats

the tickets are less expensive

in tel aviv there are 46000 more seats than in vegas

she is expected to make around 25 million dollars in that tour and that date only should be around 7 million

you're completley missing my point. of course she'll make more money when there are 10x the seats. it doesn't change the actual show. the only real difference is putting up the structure vs. the theater in Vegas is already a standing building. 

Guest Paris Hilton $
1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

you're completley missing my point. of course she'll make more money when there are 10x the seats. it doesn't change the actual show. the only real difference is putting up the structure vs. the theater in Vegas is already a standing building. 

you said that there would be a majorly in the hole which means that the cost is higher than the gain 

which means that they'd lose money except that they're not since the 617000 number is not available for asian dates they gain millions

what you're saying now is not what you said

i think that britney herself is included in the price of the performance it seems a little bit overprized for what it is

Archived