Can I just say (regarding about controversy, fighting in the music industry)

Guest StrawberryKisses

Guest StrawberryKisses

Britney, I love you.

She has never started **** despite being picked on. She has always remained humble. As a woman it makes me sick (like literally in my stomach) to see all these wannabes fighting. I couldn't care less about the female artists of today.

There's really something about Britney that is just bold. Even though she is portrayed as ditzy and we like to make fun of her, I always get a sense of determination or passion somewhere. Kids have it easy these days.

She really has a beautiful heart and very few artists do.

In a way I'm glad her prime is over, she left at the top and that's what we all remember her for - Exhell always comparing her to 2003ney :queenriri:

She really belongs to the 90's and early 2000's and the great females of that time;  the music industry is horrible today and I WILL NOT have you compare her to all the other little girls.  You better recognise :staysalty:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish

I think the golden age of pop which was in the early 2000s thanks to Britney , xtincta , ********* and others has ended :yaknow: there hasn't been a fully iconic or appealing prefromace in 10 or more years and the music is getting worse and more generic:juggingu:

come back to us godney and save us from the generic apocalypse:crying1:

2 hours ago, $elfish said:

I think the golden age of pop which was in the early 2000s thanks to Britney , xtincta , ********* and others has ended :yaknow: there hasn't been a fully iconic or appealing prefromace in 10 or more years and the music is getting worse and more generic:juggingu:

come back to us godney and save us from the generic apocalypse:crying1:

Pop music golden era began in the 80's with Michael, Madonna, Prince etc etc and ended at the late 00's sadly.

23 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

Pop music golden era began in the 80's with Michael, Madonna, Prince etc etc and ended at the late 00's sadly.

This, it started with MJ and Madonna, and ended with Britney :mhm: its sad but its true, not even the queen can save this horrid **** they call music nowadays :gloria: 

sorry but it's like ur stuck its the 90s or somethin, there's plenty of music to discover...

you guys act like there's only pop music out there, y'all need to listen to other stuff :byebitch::beysip:

Archived