We all keep talking about how Britney needs an image change, so what would you have her do?

Shadow.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
21 minutes ago, Hope said:

#FireLarry :giggleney:

Would UMG be good for Britney? What labels are the best atm?

Capitol is good also interscope rca is treating her really badly:verycool: 

1 hour ago, AndrejBLV said:

I didn't read whole post, but striper pole is not trashy if she actually do a professional striper pole dance routine. That would be amazing performance for some **** song.

But her striper pole dancing looks so unprofessional and immature! 

Bby I wish you would have read what I said because I definitely said that towards the end. I said there's ways to make the things she likes to do better/more mature and **** for get stage of life. So i agree :bigkiss:

13 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

No, it is not our opinion. She is not a product, she's a breathing human being that brings feelings and emotions to life, that's what music is. She is free to do with her art what she wants and she should never feel trapped for the sake of pleasing others. She should do with her life whatever makes her happy, and neither she or any person should let other people shape their dreams and expectations of life. Because yes, it is selfish for people to want her to stop being happy for the sake of her making others happy.

It is our opinion she also is part of a brand. It's her choice if she wants to continue the brand or not.

What you are saying isn't reality. It could be for Britney if she chooses but most ppl have to do things they don't want. It's a thing  called life...

A lot of ppl are unhappy with their jobs but ppl need to pay there bills. I mean come on. 

22 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

She needs a complete overhaul.

• Better music. No more trend-hopping and being inspired by Selena and Ariana. Good lyrics and no more "Make Me Ooohh Oooohh" and "We got them candles hanging from the ceiling low". It's 2017 and people expect more grown up and interesting lyrics (even if it's about ***).

Honey have you SEEN what's been topping the Billboard charts lately? LOL

16 hours ago, Justney said:

Well off the top of my head a song called slumber party is a little immature for a 35 year old.  Even though its snit *** that would be more playful and appropriate kind of song for someone Selena or Ariana's age. Pretty girls too. And idk about you but singing twerk it on a song is kind of weird for her. Its immature. 

Gwen Stefani was almost ******* 40 when Hollaback Girl came out and that was a #1 smash, stop being an idiot. Madonna was in her 40s when Hung Up was a hit. Kylie Minogue was 35 when Can't Get You Out of My Head was a hit. Quite frankly you don't know what the **** you are talking about. Pop music is a YOUTHFUL GENRE. 

21 minutes ago, Someone Who Knows said:

Gwen Stefani was almost ******* 40 when Hollaback Girl came out and that was a #1 smash, stop being an idiot. Madonna was in her 40s when Hung Up was a hit. Kylie Minogue was 35 when Can't Get You Out of My Head was a hit. Quite frankly you don't know what the **** you are talking about. Pop music is a YOUTHFUL GENRE. 

But all these artists RE-INVENTED themselves. Britney has been doing the same thing since 2001. :staysalty:

Archived