[New candid] June 25 - Britney at a shopping center in Bangkok, Thailand

Niki

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How come she doesn't get bombarded like she did back in 07?! Not even one fan behind them? Is she just not that popular anymore? Don't get me wrong she's fkin Britney Spears but how did they get the papz under control ? Even just general publicΒ fans? How come there isn't at least one person following her or looking? I know it's just one pic so who knows what she really xperiences but still.Β 

34 minutes ago, John0164 said:

How come she doesn't get bombarded like she did back in 07?! Not even one fan behind them? Is she just not that popular anymore? Don't get me wrong she's fkin Britney Spears but how did they get the papz under control ? Even just general publicΒ fans? How come there isn't at least one person following her or looking? I know it's just one pic so who knows what she really xperiences but still.Β 

I assume there's different culture in Bangkok and paparazzo don't harass famous people?

2 hours ago, John0164 said:

Because it's not 2007 butΒ she is popular enough there to sell more than 20kΒ tickets like in the past 2 days,Β isn't that enough for you sistren?Β :nochillbrit:

3 hours ago, John0164 said:

It's been over 10 years and she's boring now.Β :forkit:

10 hours ago, John0164 said:

Cause those paps wereΒ invading someone's space on a daily basis and leaking medical records for tabloids idkΒ :triggered:

11 hours ago, John0164 said:

because thats not common in some countries to do that I guess.

even Selena gomez casually shopped in one of the biggest malls in indonesia and people barely followed her.Β 

5790a0d09358216053_2.png

12 hours ago, John0164 said:

She's not in LA. It's not like paps stalk the mall in ThailandΒ expecting Living Legends to appear.

Archived