The Ultimate Cringe Thread

1 hour ago, ohoney said:

This started out as a fun harmless thread now it ended up being a psychological thread :britstare:

Every thread ends up being a psychological thread, it's a thread after all, this is a community and forum.

It doesn't matter if you post good, or bad, this is exhell and there's always one upset fan no matter the topic, or great news.

The Debbie downers and negative Nancy's have a right to their opinions whether we agree or not.

Bottom line is we all have minds and our own thoughts, feelings, vibes, and interpretations of posts.

Enjoy.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-kenya-fan.gif

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Every thread ends up being a psychological thread, it's a thread after all, this is a community and forum.

It doesn't matter if you post good, or bad, this is exhell and there's always one upset fan no matter the topic, or great news.

The Debbie downers and negative Nancy's have a right to their opinions whether we agree or not.

Bottom line is we all have minds and our own thoughts, feelings, vibes, and interpretations of posts.

Enjoy.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-kenya-fan.gif

:urite:

I know this is a cringe thread but with an artist like Beyonce, she at least kept elevating her career to the highest of levels while still maintaining the same early 2000s performing style. Since Britney could barely dance anymore, she needs to use her anger over people "complaining about her not singing live," by adapting a modern style, so she will have less cringeworthy moments.

Sing live and just walk around the stage with a bunch of energy. It could not look any worse than any of the artist's today with their awkwardness. People seem to dig it, as long it's genuine and they hear the artist TRY to sing at least. 

If only she was like the way she was during the Onyx Hotel Tour. Even when she did not dance, she was the best performer I have ever seen. 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Toxin said:

katy perry is the most tragic performer ive seen and ive seen plenty of POM shows. atleast britney can move an arm hahahaha im laughing too hard i saw her performance on the voice of "swish swish".......help:hahaha:

Well, to be fair, Katy is not actually a dancer. Plus, people live for hearing vocals and the song having some sort of "message"

7 minutes ago, Toxin said:

you're right but her vocals are less than top notch.. (at least she tries unlike some other artist we know!) and her songs are a bad example of how to be "deep"

Trust me, I don't know what the message of "Swish Swish" is supposed to be but as long as it sounds deep, she can fool people into wanting to buy her music.

Singing live is all that matters at the end of the day because some of them can't help that. Making the effort is what counts and as long as Britney does that, she will be able to relate to the younger crowd better and get them to buy her music.

1 minute ago, Toxin said:

i definitely agree with you there. i honestly dont care about dancing if you can sing me ballads with a strong voice..(doesnt mean i dont love my fair share of good choreography because i LOVE dance in general) but i dont think she realizes how much a VOICE can move you. celine dion doesn't have to move and she sings like a monster, and everyones in awe all the time. and britney has an amazing voice that can be manipulated, but theres no vocal mastering, theres no vocal coach, its a shame...:( 

I mean I love choreography as well but at the end of the day, music is all about the voice. Whether it's the most awe inducing talent does not matter because you can't help that. The only thing an artist can help is using their voice to the best of their abilities, both in the recording studio and on stage. It gives the song a lot more depth. Britney has been distancing herself so much from her music almost her entire career that she probably has a hard time really giving it her all but the only way for her to connect with today's audiences is for her to try.

Archived