The Ultimate Cringe Thread

5 minutes ago, maquisl said:

This shoot was beautiful, the pics, the outfits...Everything was perfect, even the photoshop. But she doesn't look like her, especially in the cover pic. The make up ruined the whole shoot :tiffanycries: 

This was shortly after the eyelid job. In retrospect, it doesn't look that bad.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so mean and hurtful... It seriously makes me want to cry that this thread even exists in a Britney Spears "fan" forum.  She has been through soooo much. It's honestly a miracle she's even alive. What happened to her has really had an impact on how much easier it is now  for celebrities to deflect media attention when they're going through things and heal properly. 

Why do we have to tear her down like this? She finally seems like she's getting better and she's happy with herself. I feel like good things are to come after Vegas ends but why should she want to continue her career if it's always gonna be the same **** she's dealt with since the beginning and now it's coming from her own fans. How does a person cope with that? 
She may not read this... or she might but it's certainly accessible to her is she so chooses and I think this would break her heart.  :brityeah:

Sometimes things here are soooo over dramatized. I have so many friends who aren't even Britney fans who have gone to Vegas and said the show was amazing!!! My high school geography teacher won tickets and went (he is the opposite of a fan!) and said that the show was really good.

I understand that people are frustrated with her but there may be underlying factors to her inconsistency and performance level that we don't know about and have no right to know. There are so many possibilities.  Just think about if you'd want to see someone say these things about you before you type them.

C'mon guys...be constructive but don't be unnecessarily cruel :britstare11:

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/27/2017 at 9:24 PM, BaenjBitch said:

This is so mean and hurtful... It seriously makes me want to cry that this thread even exists in a Britney Spears "fan" forum.  She has been through soooo much. It's honestly a miracle she's even alive. What happened to her has really had an impact on how much easier it is now  for celebrities to deflect media attention when they're going through things and heal properly. 

Why do we have to tear her down like this? She finally seems like she's getting better and she's happy with herself. I feel like good things are to come after Vegas ends but why should she want to continue her career if it's always gonna be the same **** she's dealt with since the beginning and now it's coming from her own fans. How does a person cope with that? 
She may not read this... or she might but it's certainly accessible to her is she so chooses and I think this would break her heart.  :brityeah:

Sometimes things here are soooo over dramatized. I have so many friends who aren't even Britney fans who have gone to Vegas and said the show was amazing!!! My high school geography teacher won tickets and went (he is the opposite of a fan!) and said that the show was really good.

I understand that people are frustrated with her but there may be underlying factors to her inconsistency and performance level that we don't know about and have no right to know. There are so many possibilities.  Just think about if you'd want to see someone say these things about you before you type them.

Just because this is "fan" forum doesn't mean people can't have opinions on what is "cringeworthy" that their stan has done. Lots of celebrities do things that not everyone agrees with. Such is life.

And when you get down to it there really isn't anything in this thread that is related to her personally (I went through the majority of the pages and only saw I think one post with personal pictures. The rest were photoshoots, music videos, and/or performances).

Of course we are all happy she's happy and healthy now. But that doesn't we appreciate how nonchalant her and her team are about her career. This thread is an example of why she is flopping. Nobody wants to see this stuff that they continue to repackage and sell.

If her heart isn't in it then her team shouldn't make her do stuff she doesn't want to do. And if her heart is in it and she performed the way she did during "Circus" & "Femme Fatale" era then she really isn't the legend we know her as anyway. Deal!

On 27/6/2017 at 10:24 PM, BaenjBitch said:

They are NOT being mean since they are NOT insulting her in any way, they are sharing funny and cringy moments that she had (and we all have in our lives). :sassybrit:

Archived