BOMT DANCEBREAK HAS BEEN REVAMPED!

Alex_1991

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just shocked they took the time to make a new break yet she is STILL not executing the other coreography correctly. The baby/oops medley has been rough for awhile now, the break was the only thing I still checked for. Even the dancers look bad doing this new choreography. Out of all the things they could change they picked the worst option, I LOVE the old break. 

50 minutes ago, Barajas said:

well 6 more months to go and all this is over.. so WHO CARES?? 

The next show (if she ever performs again) will have this same kind of dancing.

I don't get why everyone is looking forward to the end of POM. Reality is, this is the best we'll get from now on. 

At the beginning of Asia I was so impressed with her dancing and attitude I honestly thought this mini tour would spark her love for music and dancing again but now she just seems bored and obviously lazy just like in Vegas... Guess its my fault for getting my hopes up :brityeah:

6 minutes ago, Fudgeney said:

At the beginning of Asia I was so impressed with her dancing and attitude I honestly thought this mini tour would spark her love for music and dancing again but now she just seems bored and obviously lazy just like in Vegas... Guess its my fault for getting my hopes up :brityeah:

overdramatic a little? she has good moments too jesus :byebitch:

15 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

Not only BOMT, she revamped Do Somethin' too!!

giphy.gif

What is this costume? It looks like an arts and crafts project. 

So she took some time to rehearse this piece of **** and still she's walking during Circus break.
She got rid of the old dancebreak (simple but good looking) to add this piece of ****.
And yet she's still doing every other choreography in a very, very BAD way.
Slay us Queeney

5 hours ago, Oxic said:

overdramatic a little? she has good moments too jesus :byebitch:

Sorry when I typed that I had been watching primeney videos and was a bit underwhelmed after seeing this new "dance break" but I agree her Seoul performance was amazing :snapney:

Archived