Britney album removed from Spotify

ohwoahoh

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

I have them on mine. Maybe for your country?

Yeah Spotify said it varies on the country. I'm mad they removed those 3 legendary albums right after Britney had her concert here in Philippines! She should be getting those streams!

19 minutes ago, ohwoahoh said:

Yeah Spotify said it varies on the country. I'm mad they removed those 3 legendary albums right after Britney had her concert here in Philippines! She should be getting those streams!

Who knows maybe her team is on their high horse now and are asking for more money to have them up. Idk how that works 

12 minutes ago, ohwoahoh said:

Those ******* dont want that Britney increase her streams and number of listener, they want to keep her brand in the middle term or flop, incredible!  and the worst thing this is the least of the evils so far as they can go.

16 minutes ago, dasho said:

im frm the philippines but her albums are still on spotify.what are you talking about?

Will you send me a pic from your app and link you are using. The albums are there but not the full length, it only includes singles.

6 minutes ago, ohwoahoh said:

Will you send me a pic from your app and link you are using. The albums are there but not the full length, it only includes singles.

im using the desktop app and the iphone app. 

BOMT

https://open.spotify.com/album/3WNxdumkSMGMJRhEgK80qx

OOPS:

https://open.spotify.com/album/5PmgtkodFl2Om3hMXONDll

BRITNEY

https://open.spotify.com/album/5ax3GTsfX5uCUaNgnJsSG5

I Have spotify premium

4 minutes ago, dasho said:

My subscription on Spotify expired last week. Lost all my downloaded albums. Spotify might taken down those albums for free users. :( I should renew my premium.

Tried checking it on my friend's device (spotify free). The albums are not available as well.

Just now, ohwoahoh said:

My subscription on Spotify expired last week. Lost all my downloaded albums. Spotify might taken down those albums for free users. :( I should renew my premium.

awts.. that, i dont know. have u tried listening using your computer not on your phone? cause i believe the albums are still there.

1 minute ago, dasho said:

awts.. that, i dont know. have u tried listening using your computer not on your phone? cause i believe the albums are still there.

I'll look in to it on my computer as soon as I open. For now please help me report it on @SpotifyCares. Concertgoers are still on hangover, britney should be getting those streams from us. :(

Archived