Where is all this knee bending and twitching coming from

Danishfan

When she came back with Pom revamped last year, she had new choreo... she hit the marks, and slayed with her energy, and she was on time with her dancers. Now she's often ahead of her dancers, and she's constantly twitching, hurrying through and skipping bits of choreo, and constantly bending her knees. I saw a video from Bangkok, and she can't even do boys without knee bending and twitching, at a time where she's not even supposed to move. I just don't get it 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

her team needs to record her performances and make her watch them after every show. That's the only way she can improve. If she sees how bad she looks, maybe then she will stop it with the annoying mannerisms. The constant jerking, twitching, bending, hair flicking and head whipping -Oh god...the hair whips. Usually when I watch a video that someone posted about how she "slayed"...I can't help but roll my eyes. Obviously these fans were not alive when primeney took over the world. Don't get me wrong, she has improved here and there, but she's very inconsistent and far from her peak. I hope she finds her swag again. 

i hate the same moves she is doing between the choreograhpy in every single song such as moving her arms and hands and doing hair flips.

for gods sake i cant even bear it.

its the same ******* move every 20 seconds. she needs to quit doing that. id prefere her standing still and doing nothing than doing those weird fast hand moves. :lessons:

She's lost her rhythm and soul in dancing long ago.

Her life and passion is all about her life now with her kids. Nothing else matter more than them, and that's perfectly how it should be.

She has every right to choose how to live her life. We all do. 

It's very sad that she's not the superstar that she used to be. Sad that she can't dance or sing live, if her life depended on it.

She's hasn't had a hit in years. Her last one wasn't even her own song. And her last 3 singles were all collabs and still failed to become hits.

People don't care for her like they used to. She's been gone in hiding way too long, and newer, younger girls came and surpassed her in all departments that she used to reign.

New popstars like Taylor and Selena and the "it" pop girls that Britney used to be. Beyonce is the legend/pop superstar that Britney was supposed to be in a parallel universe where the breakdown and Kfed never happened. The Kardashians took over media relevancy in 2009, and Britney with her super private/boring life became obsolete. The paps don't follow or care to follow her anymore, because she doesn't sell as an image. Her singles and albums don't sell as much like they used to, because she's bleeded and continues to bleed a significant amount of her fanbase due to said lack of dedication and passion for her career, and she has failed to gain new fans for the past 5 years. The oly real reason she's still selling is because she and her team are living off of her nostalgia factor. They are using it as gas to market her as some sort of retro/remember the good ole days act, expecting that it would carry her career afloat. It would, for a while. Then it won't. She'll be left with a legacy of FIVE amazing years, that no other person in history will ever match. She'll be the girl that ruled the world from 1999 to 2004. That's her legacy, unless she does something about it soon.

Now understand that I say these things as an observation. I don't say it like it's a bad thing. It's just my observation, and as I said before, she has every right to choose to keep how things are. If she's happy, so be it.

However, as fans. We need to recognize these things. This is how it's going to be from now on.

She will keep collaborating with whoever she finds on instagram, she will keep praising everyone and everyone's mom but herself, she will release flop singles and albums from now on, maybe we'll only get one music video next era, and she will also scrap that, she will continue to release random stuff like perfumes, lingerie, deodorants, and her own cheetos line, and she won't promote any of them. 

If you're okay with the things mentioned above, you are gonna have to accept a lot of knee jerkings, epileptic movements, hairflips and falling extensions, falling mics, lipsycing to vocals older than her sons and other people's vocals, and akward zumba poses.

If you're not.. I don't really know how to help you. It's just how things are now, and we all have to suck it up and deal with it. :rude2me:

We love her no matter what. We'll always be here for her.

4 minutes ago, If I'm Dancing said:

She is bored with POM. She needs something new and refreshing cause it's a shame that she has the energy but not the right moves imo :mhm:

Britney has a tendency to simplify dance moves over time. Even with a new show or new choreo, you'll get the same twitching, hair flipping, etc. in just a couple of shows.

5 minutes ago, Hope said:

Britney has a tendency to simplify dance moves over time. Even with a new show or new choreo, you'll get the same twitching, hair flipping, etc. in just a couple of shows.

I know and you are right but she is clearly bored with POM since she skips some of the choreo often. I am curious about the next era tbh :yaknow:

It's quite impossible to lose the rhythm. Sorry for the haters. She could have forgot her dancing techniques, and she started to create new ones (as those you all have mentioned). It does not mean that she is arrhythmic. Musicians, dancers etc learn to flow with the music. Once you learn it, it's quite difficult to lose it. 

2 minutes ago, lolo. said:

It's quite impossible to lose the rhythm. Sorry for the haters. She could have forgot her dancing techniques, and she started to create new ones (as those you all have mentioned). It does not mean that she is arrhythmic. Musicians, dancers etc learn to flow with the music. Once you learn it, it's quite difficult to lose it. 

she has been through a mental breakdown though so idk:sassybrit:

11 minutes ago, coo said:

she has been through a mental breakdown though so idk:sassybrit:

It's innate in human beings. Someone who learns to ride a bike, cannot forget to ride a bike. It's quite the same. That kind of learning is stored in your long-term memory, specially the kinaesthetic learning.

Note: Unless you suffer from amnesia etc

26 minutes ago, If I'm Dancing said:

I know and you are right but she is clearly bored with POM since she skips some of the choreo often. I am curious about the next era tbh :yaknow:

i really don't expect anything better than that. britney is done with choreography and dancing... she's been doing this show since end of 2013, it's unbelievable ! its been almost 4 years of the same stuff (besides little changes...). all of her tv performances, festivals, her asian tour - IT'S ALL POM. its so pathetic , i mean it's so obvious that she just doesn't care. there is zero quality ... she only changes her "costumes" from time to time , oh and let's not forget that she cuts most of her decent choreo parts. :orangu:  

yea, i love her ... but not no matter what :orangu: right now Im just mad at her. :meltdown: 

Archived