The songs Britney should never have left out

Daredevil

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, GypsyWoman said:

All of those are b-songs that are mediocre at best. The vocals are not that good and it's obvious why the songs were never finished. Also, the instrumental for Baby Boy is from another song.

I understand this is your opinion, but Love to let go is so amazing I can't even. Compared to some songs in Blackout it is much better IMO. 

To Love Let Go is one of her best ballads. It's a shame it went unreleased, Dramatic and Baby Boy are great too.

It's possible the label didn't think they were radio friendly enough hence why they weren't included on Blackout. Although Britney was executive producer so she might have had a hand in what tracks went on the album in the end. 

Guest $elfish
38 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

They don't fit the album AT ALL so :blurp:

She didn't record these :blurp:

Sorry Adam is unconfirmed

oh :sassybrit: i thought the op was talking about rejected songs or demos :idkney:

5 hours ago, GypsyWoman said:

All of those are b-songs that are mediocre at best. The vocals are not that good and it's obvious why the songs were never finished. Also, the instrumental for Baby Boy is from another song.

Let Go is quite good tho. Even if it's a raw demo.

Archived