[New IG Video] flawless M&G!! :orange:

Witty

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just watched the video and im about to post about it then i see there are already threads about this... awwwwwwwwww lucky fansssss. would there be meet n greet for tomorrow;s show???? i am so hopeful so that i can meet her face to face like these fans :nervousney::mcry:

Just now, Amanda1822 said:

I was surprised when they started singing oops and she said "keep going" and hung out for a second I was sure our socially awkward fave would've said "thank you" while she left lolz I love her so much 

Yeah.. I thought she was gonna run or say 'oh you so sweet but please stop' :jackk:

Guest $elfish

OMG AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT NOTICED WHEN THEY STARTED SINGING OOPS SHE STARTED DANCING HER ICONIC X FACTOR DANCE:bopney:

She should wear outfits like that often she looks lovely in them

11 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

I was surprised when they started singing oops and she said "keep going" and hung out for a second I was sure our socially awkward fave would've said "thank you" while she left lolz I love her so much 

This

Archived