What is her least relatable song?

Urbanney

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Piece of Me because I'm not famous or stalked by the paparazzi. :queenriri:

yeh i'd say overall that's her most unrelatable song just coz you'd have to be really famous to actually relate to it. Same with Kill The Lights

Personally for me it would be My Baby because I don't have kids. Boys because I'm a guy and I'm straight. and also I'm not a girl not yet a woman , thats just a girls song

1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

yeh i'd say overall that's her most unrelatable song just coz you'd have to be really famous to actually relate to it. Same with Kill The Lights

Personally for me it would be My Baby because I don't have kids. Boys because I'm a guy and I'm straight. and also I'm not a girl not yet a woman , thats just a girls song

Not really for me. KTL, mannequin and POM are songs I relate to so much, cuz sometimes it's all too much and you feel like shutting yourself out due to all the bullying etc. Even if you are not famous, I take these songs as more of a "I'm a strong person, and all the haters can **** off" kinda songs/

Archived