Do you guys sometimes feel Britney is mentally stuck in her prime years?

KatLove

Absolutely not. I think shes a sweet but poorly educated product of child stardom. She works with what she has, like most of us in the real world do, its just she is an internationally known figure. I think she limits what she says in public for PR reasons, they don't want her saying something off the cuff and have the media machines start regressing her public image back to 2006-era britney. I genuinely think shes a grown *** woman and mother and everyone wants one thing from her career. The Britney we grew up with. So thats what she chooses to give because she loves it and her supporters. I don't think shes necessarily "stuck" in the past, I think a lot of us are.

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney was at a peak in her prime and the fact she was on the Micky mouse club as a kid all those years stay with you as you age so in a sense we all think back to when we did things better than we can do them now.I was just reading an article that Britneys bodyguard tried to sue her for harrassment the guy is crazy I would be in my glory seeing the beautiful Britney no matter how she choose to present herself the guy must not like women or something.i am always looking at Britney videos she is the best looking woman I have ever seen

I would say she isn’t, but she might be mad at herself that she can’t be that girl anymore.

I say this because I feel like she resents primeney; every time it’s brought up she cringes and she never acknowledges anything, she doesn’t enjoy being awarded with “legacy” awards... like she’s not proud of herself.

Also it’s weird that she refers to her 20s as the worst years of her life when the whole world lover her because of who she was in her 20s...

Which leads me to question, what did really happen? Yeah we know 2007, but is there something we don’t know?

Is she maybe ashamed of her past? and that makes it hard for her to face us? Face the business and be her past self? Cause she hates that past self (I still don’t get why she would)

Also I’ve been smoking so be nice.

20 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

I would say she isn’t, but she might be mad at herself that she can’t be that girl anymore.

I say this because I feel like she resents primeney; every time it’s brought up she cringes and she never acknowledges anything, she doesn’t enjoy being awarded with “legacy” awards... like she’s not proud of herself.

Also it’s weird that she refers to her 20s as the worst years of her life when the whole world lover her because of who she was in her 20s...

Which leads me to question, what did really happen? Yeah we know 2007, but is there something we don’t know?

Is she maybe ashamed of her past? and that makes it hard for her to face us? Face the business and be her past self? Cause she hates that past self (I still don’t get why she would)

Also I’ve been smoking so be nice.

Agreed. She doesn’t seem too fond of her 99-04 years. She seems to want to forget it all. Maybe she resents those years of her life because all the fame she experienced lead her to the worst years of her life where she broke down and list custody of her kids. :(

2 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Agreed. She doesn’t seem too fond of her 99-04 years. She seems to want to forget it all. Maybe she resents those years of her life because all the fame she experienced lead her to the worst years of her life where she broke down and list custody of her kids. :(

yes, exactly; but also those years made you who you are. i guess they say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, i guess those years killed her.

Archived