Latest Interview from Straits Times Singapore: "I'll never get married again"

zyprozenin

Britney's in what appears to be a  lifetime conservatorship so the odds of her remarrying or having more children are very slim and grows slimmer every day.  However if she did remarry her husband would likely become her co-conservator - the third one to be exact. Why the hell would she want that??:nyheadache:

Having a baby while under cship wouldn't be smart either but it'd be her only viable option, if she's permitted, but definitely don't do that with a guy (Sam :wtf:or whatever guy is dating her after his time with Britney runs out) who has really NOTHING  to offer her long term, because odds are that relationship won't last either. Then she'll end up a middle aged single mom again that's still under cship and paying thousands of dollars in child support to yet another man for 18 years. Adoption isn't an option for her. Sorry to sound pessimistic. I'm a realist.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

For some reason I can't see her having anymore children. Her biological clock is ticking. 

She could still have children if she wanted to. Many other artists have had kids on her 40's, even some relatives of mine :P What I think that could be a bigger reason not to have kids is the age difference that would exist with her older sons. I think it would be weird for her to have a newborn baby, while Jayden and Preston are already teenagers. It's not impossible though. But yeah, I don't see her with more babies.

9 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

True but having kids after the age of 40 is considered more dangerous as multiple complications can occur that woulf not occur before or the chances are simply bigger

Nope, it's only risky for the first child. She s already had two

3 hours ago, Black Opium said:

Most women are able to get naturally pregnant until the age of around 50.

If it was that dangerous and complicated than mother nature surely wouldn't have established it.  :NYsassy:

well, there are some stuff that are dangerous and complicated and mother nature allows it. nature is a really crazy place if you start studying it in deep.

but getting pregnant after 40 is not that dangerous indeed, it's just a higher risk for the baby because the eggs are older and more bound to genetic errors but it's not something up to 50% pregnancies, it's way way way way WAY less.

12 hours ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

She can always adopt if she wants more kids down the road. I can't say I blame her about not getting married again. 

True. I've never been married and really  have no desire to do so. I think it's more trouble than it's worth imo. The dreams a person has just don't really pan out for something like that. 

Guest Paris Hilton $
15 hours ago, Diamond Horse said:

While she is working on new music, she has no plans to release anything new this year and is instead focusing on live performances.

:shake::shake::shake::shake: 

can't wait to see them

tumblr_n9p87h6LEU1svi3flo1_500.gif

17 hours ago, Diamond Horse said:

While she is working on new music, she has no plans to release anything new this year and is instead focusing on live performances.

:shake::shake::shake::shake: 

All that means, to me, is that she's wrapping the tour in Asia, POM and I think the are a few other overseas/festival performances scheduled.

Also, it's cool to hear her say again how she doesn't want to get married again, which after Jason and that whole c-ship changing hands thing, it makes sense. Pretty sure she was uncomfortable with that considering if things went south, they'd have to reconfigure things. Also, who knows, Jason could have been uncomfortable wth it too once the details started to get cemented. In addition to her priorities and wants change, it's probably more trouble than it's worth for her to get married.

Also, she's been saying she wants more children for a decade, pretty much. I wonder when she'll go ahead and make that happen.

Archived