Matt Lauer on brit interview tonight

CaliSky

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Xhesiko said:

Question why was people so critical about that interview? I thought the interview was very raw and honest. Even more in-dept than for the record. 

She just got emotional because of the whole thing, but he wasn't attacking her. Diane Sawyer was more direct and almost went too far with her questions or accusations, insinuations. :ehum:

I love both interviews anyway :crying1:

I love that interview. I think she needed to tell her side of the story like "Hey I cannot even get out of my own home because there are these people following me everywhere I go!!! And you still expect me to be what you want me to be and even tell me how to be a mom" People were very unfair and even cruel towards her... but there it is: a human being, emotional and not always right.

Horrible response lol!! All he needed to say was that it captured Britney in the most authentic way at the time. There was nothing wrong with her getting emotional either!!! Right then & there someone should've said "Why is it controversial for a female to show real emotion during a legitimate dark time"? I think what's more disturbing is the expectation that she shouldn't have sobbed! 

What I find to be the real issue  is that nobody on set told her that her eyelashes were coming off.. therefor in my eyes they "knew" that those images would be used in the very same manner that the media was taking with Britney at the time. 

Also, saying that it was "Entertaining" is also just a testimate to how vile the industry still is. 

4 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

That interview was not bad. The Diane Sawyer interview was out of line. Britney and her team told Diane to cut the part where Britney cries and of course Diane didn't cut the crying footage. Diane was so patronizing and stuck up. So glad Britney gave her the cold shoulder on her birthday in 2008. Britney was polite but you can tell she looked annoyed at Diane.

Ooh what's the story on Brit/Diane 2008?! 

10 hours ago, mauureee said:

Poor Brit, she was so vulnerable :tifftear:still breaks my heart :gobaby: beautiful queen :crying1:

so happy at the place she is right now :clap:

Yeah, she learned a lot of lessons and seriously toughened up. I love things like that clip from the make me original video where she shouts 'I don't like it' and how she won't answer a question if she doesn't want to and works around it. 

One tough woman. 

On 24/06/2017 at 1:32 AM, The Holy Spearit said:

Britney celebrated her 27th birthday on good morning america and Diane was there. 

dec-02-2008-new-york-ny-usa-singer-britn

Britney was very polite, happy and appreciative of the crew 

I cant find the other video of another interview though but this wasnt actually live. I remember people in the audience were saying how Britney looked uncomfortable with Diane Sawyer but totally gave Robyn a hug immediately. It was awkward. Britney still hugged Diane but I think she was a bit annoyed because that Diane sawyer interview kind of opened the doors for people to hate on her especially with dianes patronizing comments. Diane also went the extra mile and asked "Forbidden" off guard questions like the justin breakup. 

Ohhh thanks for the info! Yes Diane Sawyer was an absolute condescending ***** in that interview!

Does anyone think that maybe Britney wanted to answer the questions, and show that she was breaking, in the hopes that the media would lay off? He seems quite genuine in what he's saying about Britney insisting they show and keep filming. 

This was before stuff got 2007 serious too. How could anyone have seen that coming? 

we know it in retrospect that she was broken at that time, but noone knew the consequences then, and even Britney admits that she should've taken more breaks and take care of herself more!

On 23.6.2017 at 5:32 PM, The Holy Spearit said:

Britney celebrated her 27th birthday on good morning america and Diane was there. 

dec-02-2008-new-york-ny-usa-singer-britn

Britney was very polite, happy and appreciative of the crew 

I cant find the other video of another interview though but this wasnt actually live. I remember people in the audience were saying how Britney looked uncomfortable with Diane Sawyer but totally gave Robyn a hug immediately. It was awkward. Britney still hugged Diane but I think she was a bit annoyed because that Diane sawyer interview kind of opened the doors for people to hate on her especially with dianes patronizing comments. Diane also went the extra mile and asked "Forbidden" off guard questions like the justin breakup. 

I Didn’t get that vibe...

but lowkey funny How she saw Taylor here too and still didn’t remember her

Archived