This performance saved POM

zone

I (still) really like it, its staged so well (if Britney is a little more synchronized with the dancers). The backdrop is really cool, the colors, the moves, all the echoes they added to the song and the live instruments are giving to the show a different mood, than the jumping or walking around like the rest of the show

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

most of her performances are/were good, its more a case of performances that "ruined" POM e.g Stronger, Crazy and for me the TTWE choreo is an anticlimax to the show (the original choreo is much better).....

I would kill for the original choreo to come back :leaving:

13 minutes ago, Believe232 said:

YAS

and its actually her best performance ever of this song, even compared to primney. The onyx was just about being provocative, and the promotion choreography was too slow. 

8 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I was slayed when I saw this at Billboard ngl, and its been awhile since I was slayed from a Britney performance :crying1: 

wonder why it wasn't a single, totally deserved (since she promotes it more than Britney Jean and Glory combined)

8 minutes ago, zone said:

wonder why it wasn't a single, totally deserved (since she promotes it more than Britney Jean and Glory combined)

5 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I know right! :( 

It was supposed to be, according to Britney's plan. She never wanted to do Outrageous and she may have gotten her way for MATM and Toxic, but they declined her for BOM and release Outrageous instead, due to the contract w R Kelly. We all know how that story ended:crying2: 

Archived