Thalia liked Britney's post

zone

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Camilo said:

You know this was thanks to Maluma, her latests videos are barely at 1 million or less, does she have 2 diamond albums?:shameless: or at least a top 5 album in recent years? :tiffanynod:

Her last four albums have been #1 on Latin Billboard and she has two diamond albums, the last one was in 2009. 

Plus she has 7 vevo certified videos, all songs in Spanish, not even shakira has that many in spanish. 

2 hours ago, Politik said:

Her last four albums have been #1 on Latin Billboard and she has two diamond albums, the last one was in 2009. 

Plus she has 7 vevo certified videos, all songs in Spanish, not even shakira has that many in spanish. 

Thanks for replying to me 3 times :tiffanynod: latin billboard :byebitch: doesn't mean ****, still nothing on the billboard 200 which is the important one, and what are those diamond albums?  Thalia has sold 25 million records WW, Baby one more time sold more than that......

3 hours ago, Politik said:

I can easily count more than 7 Spanish Vevo certified videos for Shakira though?

Diamante aka Latin diamond is not the same as Britney's "Diamond" which is 10M in the US, what you're saying is very misleading.

Not that I'm trying to put down Thalia or smth, she's famous and has had a successful career. Most people in my country know her, she's well known because of her TV series that they translate and air

I follow both and I didn't even notice! lol Thalia is like my second favorite Pop star.

Thalia is one of the biggest Latin Pop stars. I've watched all her novelas when i was a kid. She's been really low key for a while she needs a Dance Anthem. Desde Esa Noche with Maluma is pretty good. 

Archived