israel is getting ready-stage in process-britney ads all over

Ilyagr

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are also a lot of promos on Israel tv main channels and on MTV Israel.

the show still not sold out, not even the golden ring and the VIP tribunes.

a lot of companies and work places sale discounted tickets so it seems like the producers want to fill the park anyway.

its told that more than 40,000 already sold, but we will see it on in the real time.

the limit is 50,000.

the only problem that the venue is very big for this type of stage that's is even not so big for closed venues and it could be very hot and humid.... but usually in Tel Aviv concerts there is an high voltage energy and britney will feel it in the air.

also the warm up artist was chosen and it's gonna be a female famous local d.j. That promised to make special warm up set that put everyone on fire!

Guest Paris Hilton $
31 minutes ago, mtfknstarboy said:

LOOOOOOL the stage looks like that bionic tour meme that we used to make fun about

legendary

tumblr_lso1ifpBef1qzlbxm.jpg

11 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Do all shows cap at 50,000 if they are sold out? Or that's just how many tickets britney put on sale?

Yes. Yet, no one were officially sold out I think after madonna's 2 sold outs shows here of the sticky tour.

the biggest names usually end up around 25-45,000

I am from Israel and indeed there is a crazy promotion from the producers regarding the performance.
The haYarkon Park can usually Contains 50,000 people, but there are cases where it is possible for more.
Justin Bieber appeared last month in Hayarkon Park with more than 60,000 people.
As for the sale of tickets what is known it sold about 45 thousand Tickets. 

the producers Sell grass tickets (regular) at slightly cheaper prices with different companies to sell as much as possible.
About the Golden Ring:

There will always be tickets for sale to the Golden and the grass.
In the case of high demand for the Golden Producers expand the Golden to a larger number of people.
On the day of  justin Bieber's performance, tickets were still sold for Golden and the grass, even though the show was Sold Out.
So you always see that there are tickets available in the park (this is not a closed arena).

And an interview with Britney will be published tomorrow in Israel biggest newspaper.
Here's a sneak peek:

http://www.yediot.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4978973,00.html?utm_source=ynet&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=promo_shishi

just google translate it from hebrew :)

I'm excited

Archived