Newest Life & Style issue: Britney wants full custody for the summer

Niki

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, mauureee said:

she should first get out the conservatorship I think

If she's still controlled by her dad, why would a court give her that?

I'm just wondering I want her to have full custody too. 

it actually might be the only way the court would allow it because theyd see she had someone full time watching her as well, as crazy as it sounds

20 minutes ago, toxiceverytime said:

i love how everybody is a lawyer and know about the condition britney is actually :byebitch:

What? It is well known and There is public record of Britney being in both a personal and professional conservatorship. You don't have to be a lawyer to google what a conservatorship is. Under a cship, you do not have any rights (your conservator makes decisions for you) so if you don't have rights over yourself, you cannot have rights over minors. You don't have to be a lawyer to know that :nicki2:

11 minutes ago, MM said:

What? It is well known and There is public record of Britney being in both a personal and professional conservatorship. You don't have to be a lawyer to google what a conservatorship is. Under a cship, you do not have any rights (your conservator makes decisions for you) so if you don't have rights over yourself, you cannot have rights over minors. You don't have to be a lawyer to know that :nicki2:

You know, you actually do have some rights. Check pages 27 and 28-

http://www.courts.ca.gov/documents/handbook.pdf

And surprisingly, it says conservatees can make business decisions for their minor children.

It also says the conservator’s rights on pages 111 and 112.

Archived