sibode

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Disney Princess said:

which pool party did you get this from? :moorangu:

I agree, I think a buzz single ahead of the album would do her good

I feel like she needs more than one.

Ppl act like her career is the same it's always been. It isn't ppl are moving away from her for others. Like they need to do something now.... 

14 minutes ago, Justney said:

I hate the greatest hits bullshit.  Mp was great but then she had the second one just a few years later. It gets hella redundant. She hasn't even had many hits since the last release. 

The Singles Collection did make sense, it was her 10 year anniversary at the time lol. The box set was awesome. But they should have just made the regular CD a double disc with all her singles.

On 6/22/2017 at 11:17 AM, It'sSamB!tch said:

As much as her team is stupid, dumb and unqualified, you'd be a donkey not to celebrate 20 years with a new album lmao. Even Brinnys team must be capable to pull this off....

Release a new album on the sate BOMT the album came out. The EXACT same and make a 3 CD special anniversairy edition. Including the new album with at least 15 tracks + 2cds featuring all of her hits with 2 up to 3 previously unreleased material. Then release a DVD with all her hits up till then AND make it a 2 DVD box featuring all iconic live performances sich as the BBMAS.

Then release all albums on vinyl and release new hot merch.

I mean how hard can this be........

Not gonna happen though. Let's be realistic, Michael pulled a Greatest Hits Vol.1 + HIStory (new album) 2-CD pack in 1995, but the GH turned out not to be so successful so Epic Records decided to release 2 albums separately. It'd be unwise for Britney's team to do the same aka 2cds featuring all of her hits with 2 up to 3 previously unreleased material. This is so GHMP. Unless, they want to make it grant my giving us a cool huge CD+DVD/Bluray boxset like they did with TSC

I'd like beautiful, cool merchandise though. It'd be great to have some that is RELATED to the anniversary. Hopefully they won't release Glory merchs for the occasion (they released Britney album merchs for Oops album anniversary, in case you guys don't recall)

Archived