B10 due in 2019 ??

sibode

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, BraveGraphics said:

A new GH sounds like a good deal to me with 2-3 new songs (one single) in 2018.

She did say there is no plans to release a new album anytime soon. so my guess would be late 2019 we will hear a new album by Brit :cinderellaney:

ACTUALLY she said "I’m constantly working on music, but no plans to release anything this year."
... So it could surely be by the  end of 2018 or Jan 2019 tbh 
:cinderellaney:

This album should take faster to finish than Glory since she’s off for 2018 (as far as we know).

But I’ll be somewhat realistic and say the single won’t come until the beginning of 2019. The time between Britney Jean and Make Me was about 32 months, and if her next single is released January 2019 that will be 28 months after Glory.

As much as her team is stupid, dumb and unqualified, you'd be a donkey not to celebrate 20 years with a new album lmao. Even Brinnys team must be capable to pull this off....

Release a new album on the sate BOMT the album came out. The EXACT same and make a 3 CD special anniversairy edition. Including the new album with at least 15 tracks + 2cds featuring all of her hits with 2 up to 3 previously unreleased material. Then release a DVD with all her hits up till then AND make it a 2 DVD box featuring all iconic live performances sich as the BBMAS.

Then release all albums on vinyl and release new hot merch.

I mean how hard can this be........

9 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

As much as her team is stupid, dumb and unqualified, you'd be a donkey not to celebrate 20 years with a new album lmao. Even Brinnys team must be capable to pull this off....

Release a new album on the sate BOMT the album came out. The EXACT same and make a 3 CD special anniversairy edition. Including the new album with at least 15 tracks + 2cds featuring all of her hits with 2 up to 3 previously unreleased material. Then release a DVD with all her hits up till then AND make it a 2 DVD box featuring all iconic live performances sich as the BBMAS.

this would be the smart & logical thing 2 do..

...so it won't happen :meltdown:

21 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Can't wait for them to ruin the anniversary, when it could be her biggest thing since Circus / Femme Fatale :dead:

3 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Sis, if something makes sense... it won't happen :crying1:

4 hours ago, mauureee said:

Buzz single in 2018

if it flops, they'll scrap everything they have and start again

if it becomes a hit, they'll rush an album with whatever they got at the moment.

Team B exclusive for ya

26ufkgcKwn3fX1ZFm.gif

which pool party did you get this from? :moorangu:

3 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Her current career needs something sooner than two years. 

If they wait that long nothing good will come from it. 

I agree, I think a buzz single ahead of the album would do her good

10 hours ago, BraveGraphics said:

A new GH sounds like a good deal to me with 2-3 new songs (one single) in 2018.

She did say there is no plans to release a new album anytime soon. so my guess would be late 2019 we will hear a new album by Brit :cinderellaney:

GH are obsolete now with the easy access to an artist's catalogue with iTunes, VEVO and streaming.

Archived