I was at Asia World Expo in Hong Kong...

WouldYouHIAM

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.
Just now, It'sSamB!tch said:

Ariana had HUGE posters dhere in Belgium. Not sure if she did there...

I'm surprised she's a thing in Europe. 

5 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

well it's kinda understandable that they use the spots to promote other events

britney's was sold out within an hour, no promo needed anymore

However, posters to promote an event are being made BEFORE the tickets go on sale or to boost the first day of sales so they are ready to put on when they don't it can take up too long until they are ready meaning there never was a plan to print posters in the first place. Sold put or not.

Well that's what I think at least.......

41 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

However, posters to promote an event are being made BEFORE the tickets go on sale or to boost the first day of sales so they are ready to put on when they don't it can take up too long until they are ready meaning there never was a plan to print posters in the first place. Sold put or not.

Well that's what I think at least.......

they could have taken them down after selling out?

Guest Brichney.
10 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Ya kidding? She's one of the "hottest" acts for years now, she has constant airplay. Not like Primeney but close I'd say

Close? :gloria: Let me guess, you're a Millennial? Okay boo. :queenflopga:

1 hour ago, Brichney. said:

Close? :gloria: Let me guess, you're a Millenial? Okay boo. :queenflopga:

I am not speaking in 2000 terms cause the industry has changed and things are different now but yeah, Ariana is chart topping with sold out venues and constant airplay. She is even selling better than Gaga looking at concert tickets here.....

2 hours ago, Brit 97 said:

And someone doubts about Britney's relevance :rihclap::kisses::staysalty:

Okay but sweety thode countries haven't seen her for like 15 years or they never had at all. Meanwhile her last tour in the UK and EU was only like 5 years ago. Ofcourse the asian ones are sold out faster than here. I mean it is like comparing apples with pears imo

3 hours ago, Britneyqueenslays said:

legit brit didn't even film a vid of here speaking cantonese :triggered:

just because we treat her so nice and bought all the tickets within a day, doesn't mean she can ignore and disrespect us like that:meltdown:

and please, if she says whats up china instead of hong kong at the concert people will be pissed:forkit:

bahahhaha imagine she'd be like, WHAT'SUP CHINA? and gets booed

4 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Ya kidding? She's one of the "hottest" acts for years now, she has constant airplay. Not like Primeney but close I'd say

It varies drastically from country to country in Europe for her. In France, she isn't a thing. She never had a top 10 song and her DW tour dates flopped.

5 hours ago, Brichney. said:

Were there posters for Ariana or Ed Sheeran? 

Nope. The only posters up were for local acts and upcoming music festivals. 

In the Philippines video I saw there was a big Britney poster and I assume the other stops also. 

I'm just underwhelmed at this venue :selenerz: maybe show day will be different. Will update!

4 hours ago, Britneyqueenslays said:

legit brit didn't even film a vid of here speaking cantonese :triggered:

just because we treat her so nice and bought all the tickets within a day, doesn't mean she can ignore and disrespect us like that:meltdown:

and please, if she says whats up china instead of hong kong at the concert people will be pissed:forkit:

Are you going? What section you in?

Archived