Is Britney a generic popstar?

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
47 minutes ago, Britneyqueenslays said:

u meant its after 2009?:forkit:

coz I'm pretty sure circus was the last era she gave a **** and was on top of the game

My reply had nothing to do with giving a **** and being on top it was about her losing her personality which is what button said:zoomzoom:

It really pisses me off when people say things like this. Like... do your research before bashing anybody. I mean basically, like everyone above already said - Britney revived pop in 90's, she brought it back and she made a blond, innocent but **** girl act a thing. There were many people whose careers were based on hers - that's why she's often thought as being generic.

People tend to say FF is generic too for the same reason and they couldn't be more wrong. She introduced dubstep into mainstream (even Skrillex said so), she started the new thing and every other artist that was relevant that year followed - Flo Rida, Rihanna, Beyonce etc. But of course, Britney is the one being "generic", cause that's how always was.

End of the rant :gloria:

Guest $elfish
14 minutes ago, Britneyqueenslays said:

though in her interviews, u can tell she doesn't really want to open up and is still awkward in M&G:meltdown:

But she is getting better:verycool:

Archived