Is Britney a generic popstar?

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She invented the generic pop star and everyone tried to get the new BRITNEY by copying her , so you would see copycats and wannabes everywhere . Then it would seem like she was basic , but never was and never will :werk: . 

SHE ISN'T TRIYING TO COPY SOMEONE ELSES IMAGE OR STYLE , SHE IS HER OWN  , SHE IS THE ONE AND ONLY  AND  WILL FOREVER BE : THE LEGENDARY MISS BRITNEY SPEARS . :foh:

No. 

Generic are people like Jessica Simpson, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez...People who have had some hits, but no real legacy.

Britney Spears is an international icon whose music and image have paved the way more than once for future iterations of pop stars. 

No, she is the CLICHÉ of what a pop female singer (most likely) would look or be like. She (kind of) pioneered the "I am innocent but I like to act **** and pretend I don´t know you find me ****" image. 

Before she came out, there were many female singers but none of them were too outstanding to be seen as "THE pop girl". There was only Madonna but her style was way different. That's why she was called the princess of pop, there was already a queen so the next title was a princess given to her short age at the time and her sweet look. 

Archived