If Britney wants to collab with beyonce

Justney

does that not negate everyone's view that Britney doesn't want to be ultra famous anymore?

Hear me out... why would she even mention Beyonce,  where the whole world is sucking her ******* no offense to you bey stans, if she wanted her career to die out? Does this mean that there's just a lot of bad decisions being made involving her career and she can't help a lot of them? (This can include her own decisions not being good ones and working out in her favor).

Its really interesting whenever she lists people she wants to work with. They are never like Tinashe and Greasy, it's usually bigger name people like Jt and Beyonce. Am I right? Although she has picked these flops herself like iggy but how true is it that she is picking them and not rca handing her a roster of people they'll allow for her albums? 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually think @mauureee is right, but I also remember.... I believe it was a radio interview she did, where she stated that (and this is not a direct quote, merely what I remember the gist being) a lot of other artists can be very wishy washy, and claim they'd love to work with her, but never call back. (I know this was said, I just can't remember the exact context.) So I think it's a bit of both there.

She doesn't want her career to die out, I don't think, but I also don't know if she really thinks about the level that would put her on if these collabs were to happen.

15 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

I actually think @mauureee is right, but I also remember.... I believe it was a radio interview she did, where she stated that (and this is not a direct quote, merely what I remember the gist being) a lot of other artists can be very wishy washy, and claim they'd love to work with her, but never call back. (I know this was said, I just can't remember the exact context.) So I think it's a bit of both there.

She doesn't want her career to die out, I don't think, but I also don't know if she really thinks about the level that would put her on if these collabs were to happen.

True true. But idk she really thinks Beyonce is fierce and fantastic,  maybe she really does want to be that again.  There's no way she couldn't have thought a collab with beyonce wouldn't draw a lot of attention on her... maybe in a negative way mostly too. But maybe she considers the wishy washy thing when she talks about collabs. 

17 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

yes, when she talked about the DIVAS in the industry and that she had lots of stories

and I bet one of those is ........:bey: 

23 minutes ago, mauureee said:

yes, when she talked about the DIVAS in the industry and that she had lots of stories

and I bet one of those is ........:bey: 

I don't think so, she loves Beyonce... I think she was talking about Shitty Perry, Dominica Lovato and Guayaba Gomez... pressed whores :foh: oh and maybe Lady Gaga and Madonna.

34 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

I don't think so, she loves Beyonce... I think she was talking about Shitty Perry, Dominica Lovato and Guayaba Gomez... pressed whores :foh: oh and maybe Lady Gaga and Madonna.

she loved katy floprry at that time too though... 

38 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

Bby can we not call women we don't like whores though, please? :bthink: like ******* is appropriate.... shaming them ******** like that is kinda gross. 

9 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She bases her collab wishes from what she listens to and enjoys. She's not sitting there thinking "will this make me relevant".

Well no I don't think so either but if she is truly not giving a **** about her career and doesn't want to be in the spotlight like she used to be why would she be so high key about working with the biggest stars? That's my take away,  I feel like she still has it in her to want that light again... But maybe not,  maybe she just respects these artists and is talking out her ***.

Guest $elfish

the only people i want brit to collab with are

shakira , beyonce , lady Gaga , nikki and rihanna:comingthru:

rest of these hoes like demi , Selena , ariana and katy these basic hoes? no thank you:blurp:

and please no more Z listers or 1 hit wonders we've had enough of iggy , g eazy and tinasha :grimace: 

Spoiler

also please no more collab albums like brenda joanne with myah that ***** bad :sassybrit:

27 minutes ago, BraveGraphics said:

I don't even see that happening for many reasons

if this was 2003 / 2000 I would've said yes however Beyonce is making more personal music, plus I don't see the voices mesh for both of them at all.

I need another Madonna collab tbh, Lady Gaga would be fun, KYLIE YAS PLEASE

Really? I think Beyonce's background with a girl group makes it easier for her to blend her voice with anybody. (ex Shakira and the black girl from Idol UK she did Listen with).

Plus, I could easily hear Britney on Blow.

Archived