Britney's Makeup Artist Livestream

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

I'm dead. She looked like a ring leader then though. 

Did Circus Tourney ever have bad makeup and hair? I can't pin point any minus the wigs. I know her weight looked different on certain days but I feel like she was top notch that whole era. 

i dunno, i just said it cuz Britton said about the clown make up which would it be acceptable in a circus :orangu: 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Paris Hilton $
4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

True. It just made me remember how we didn't have many problems until after Circus and then it all went downhill :meltdown:

after circus the real britney took some vacations and her team replaced her with a clone

normal_mebrit.jpg

times to times she was coming back to see how is the tour going

tumblr_lsm0u9frA01r0ketj.png

she saw the disaster and ran off right after

iconic

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

I'm dead. She looked like a ring leader then though. 

Did Circus Tourney ever have bad makeup and hair? I can't pin point any minus the wigs. I know her weight looked different on certain days but I feel like she was top notch that whole era. 

She was flaw-free. Last time we got pantsney for an entire tour.

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

True. It just made me remember how we didn't have many problems until after Circus and then it all went downhill :meltdown:

Wasn't it because she was still with Jive? And it makes her one of their top artists but now with RCA she's like a dime a dozen to them and they basically inherited her and her catalogue so they don't give a rats *** unlike Jive who made her to who she is now. 

Guest $elfish
2 hours ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

after circus the real britney took some vacations and her team replaced her with a clone

normal_mebrit.jpg

iconic

so neyde was a clone?

Yo4y_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

2 hours ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

normal_mebrit.jpg

iconic

And that's been her behavior ever since: alternating between a clone and the original

Sometimes she even brings an impersonator

o-LADY-GAGA-BRITNEY-SPEARS-facebook.jpg

Then the real one appears

f10ccebe1bdd85a8b8b0fd053600584f.jpg

Or she just time travels

britney-spears-billboard-music-awards-be to this > tumblr_o8xqh6nj321r608gvo2_400.gif

5 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Wasn't it because she was still with Jive? And it makes her one of their top artists but now with RCA she's like a dime a dozen to them and they basically inherited her and her catalogue so they don't give a rats *** unlike Jive who made her to who she is now. 

What does that have to do with your makeup? Lol

RCA is a mess but so was Jive at the end. 

9 hours ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

normal_mebrit.jpg

iconic

Damn, the difference between these two pics are amazing... Honestly looks like 2 completely different persons :ponderney:

Archived