Britney Spears’ Arrival To Bangkok Is The Cutest Thing You’ll See All Day: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lovely to see such an authentic moment. :)

I also really admire the level of respect seemingly engrained within the Asian culture. Despite it being their job to obtain images/videos of Britney, their local media seems to keep a respectable distance, and remain largely quiet (unlike the US paparazzi, who completely violate her personal space and safety,  while yelling out extremely inappropriate personal questions and screaming "BRITNEY!" as loudly as possible). 

• Content Curators
8 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Lovely to see such an authentic moment. :)

I also really admire the level of respect seemingly engrained within the Asian culture. Despite it being their job to obtain images/videos of Britney, their local media seems to keep a respectable distance, and remain largely quiet (unlike the US paparazzi, who completely violate her personal space and safety,  while yelling out extremely inappropriate personal questions and screaming "BRITNEY!" as loudly as possible). 

I've seen K pop fans scaring the **** out of their idols chasing them, so it depends sometimes.

Is it just me or is Britney's face becoming more and more natural and gorgeous in this tour.

" The Liar singer" tho.. :usher: pretty sure that phrase is only used for songs that have been recent or hit singles that gp know. Liar is probably unknown to most of the world.  I wish it was a single tho...

Btw where are her kids? They are with her right?

Archived