Britney Spears’ Arrival To Bangkok Is The Cutest Thing You’ll See All Day: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How a person can look SO DAMN **** in a simple pair or jeans and a top is beyond me :triggered: when will i? :byebitch: 

Damn she looks amazing and this is the cutest thing :giggleney:  

Now Britney, wear this **** on stage forever and i will die happy... but keep the **** underwear for SP/BOM/TOMH section, thanks :milkney::saycheese:

2 hours ago, Alexia said:

DC1nsIkWAAA2q1l.jpg

Pictures like this remind me that the "old" Britney is still there and always has been. They make me smile.

She is just tired af with this lifestyle of the rich and the famous and doesn't want to be "Britney Spears"...but once in a while we get a glimpse of the parts of what being "Britney Spears" makes her happy. 

Note: It almost always is a child that makes her happy. She's been so betrayed and scorned in life that kids probably remind her of simpler, more fun times. They aren't at jaded.

Anyway weird thought. Just wanted to say love this pic so much!! <3

3 hours ago, hibiscus.berry.TEA said:

She's adorable when she's around kids, the little boy seemed intimidated, but the girl apparently told Britney she likes her? Cus Brit was telling her "I like you too", so cute.

Btw does Edan ever smile? In one pic it looks like he's ALMOST smiling, but maybe he's too focused on being the bodyguard, always watchful. :usher:

I heard the boy say "I love you" before the girl said it. It was clear on one of the high quality YouTube vids I saw 

Archived