Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

I am finally meeting Britney ♡


GirlOnTheMoon

Recommended Posts

  • Exhale+

I posted a similar thread last year saying I was going to meet her in November but then life happened and I didn't. This time however, it's a sure thing. I'm going to meet Britney in November!!! I've been waiting for this moment since 1997 and I'm still in disbelief that I'm actually going to meet her face to face. 

I'm flying from Miami to Vegas with my mom lol but I'll be going to the concert by myself. 

SOMEONE PLEASE PINCH ME :pumped:

Link to comment
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

you'll love it, it's an amazing experience

i flew from the UK to LA and stayed there for a while before going to vegas for 4 days where i went to see POM and met her she is so tiny in person and so sweet!

have a great time!:unbelievableney:

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
2 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Good. Ask her to release her tour remixes on Itunes ASAP. I don't get why people never asked this lmao, it's a simple harmless question that takes 5 seconds of peoples breathe:plzexplain:

 

If I could meet her, I'd beg for it lmao

I just rather tell her that I love her and she is my inspiration :crying2:

1 hour ago, abbiesbanned. said:

you'll love it, it's an amazing experience

i flew from the UK to LA and stayed there for a while before going to vegas for 4 days where i went to see POM and met her she is so tiny in person and so sweet!

have a great time!:unbelievableney:

OMG hearing stories years after years about how sweet she is honestly gets me so excited!!! 

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I just rather tell her that I love her and she is my inspiration :crying2:

OMG hearing stories years after years about how sweet she is honestly gets me so excited!!! 

 

honestly make the most of the time and say whatever you wanted to say!

Larry was actually so nice, after I met britney he came up to me patted me on the shoulder and was smiling telling me to have a great show.

Don't even get me started on how nice Fe is!

Link to comment

I can't think of anyone more deserving of meeting Britney than you. On here you defend her honor and literally like every single thing she does. You see no wrong and fault in anything she does. I hope you have an awesome time and that your meet & greet is really cool. I hope Britney gives you a genuine smile in your picture and feeds off your love for her.

 

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

I can't think of anyone more deserving of meeting Britney than you. On here you defend her honor and literally like every single thing she does. You see no wrong and fault in anything she does. I hope you have an awesome time and that your meet & greet is really cool. I hope Britney gives you a genuine smile in your picture and feeds off your love for her.

 

This legit made me cry :crying2::crying2: I promise I will share here my experience!!! And thank you for those words, sometimes those words are needed because this place can get a little vile lol

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block