23 minutes ago, BritneyRebellion said:

I have the answers to everyone's problem here...

Originally B8 was meant to be a Blackout 2.0 (Britney hinted herself) UNTIL!

WILL I FLOP had a contact who was producing Myah Marie's first album... he noticed her vocals sounded similar to Britney's so he stepped up to Britney's Management and said he can make them a ton of money/Conspiracy theories and Britney wont have to record... so he paid Myah off... deleted her credits and credited Britney J.

Britney's response to this was "cool". :plzexplain:

Britney had already recorded "Perfume" and "Hold on Tight" from Blackout 2.0 so Will slapped them in randomly on the album to act as a cover as a backup in case any one ever found out.

Whoala! you have Myah... I mean Britney Jean ;) :staysalty:

Stop spamming this topic with more conspiracy theories :meltdown:

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Ooh Ooh Baby said:

However, you are going against what you said about wanting facts and not opinions when you talk about Trip to Your Heart and Shattered Glass. Just saying. And since you brought it up the way those songs are distorted vocally compared to the way songs like Body Ache are distorted do not compare. The person singing Body Ache does not sound like the person singing Trip to Your Heart or Shattered Glass.

I was giving an example, I wasn't saying that my opinion was reason enough to be considered fact (like most of you here). Stop coming for me or turning this around on me. The person/people singing "BA" doesn't/don't have to sound like the person/people singing "TTYH" or "SG" if all three songs have been modified differently...common sense.

15 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

This isn't a conspiracy theory. Britney confirmed a more urban pop album (a Blackout 2.0)... and naturally, Larry and the rest of her **** team shifted her direction.

I'm well aware that it was supposed to be Blackout 2.0 (and I'm not being sarcastic when I say thank-you for providing links!) The conspiracy theory I'm talking about is will.i.am contacting inside links and paying people off and blah blah blah. I wonder if will.i.am paid people off to keep Original Doll under the radar too :unbelievableney:

Also, they didn't need an entire album to promote B:POM. "Work, *****!" was enough promotion. Having to rush an album doesn't make sense, especially when they've scrapped chunks of albums or lots of songs before.

8 minutes ago, BritneyRebellion said:

Thanks BB for siding with me! :giggleney:

8 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I honestly feel like Britney was done with not getting her way on albums and just refused to cooperate. So Larry and Co. decided to just slap all the writing credits on there and just leave a lot of the demo vocals on there and pass it on as "super personal". I very doubt Britney herself claimed the writing credits.

That's probably what honestly happened. Britney was ******* tired of getting her creativity stiffled. Femme Fatale suffered the same fate and there's even rumors of Circus originally being more urban as well.

I'll apologise in advance, but the delusion of the OP is real. The only ''proof'' (seeing as they refuse to admit that it doesn't sound like britney) we'll ever have is if all the stems for all the album tracks leak OR if Britney, or Myah, say it. The reality is people who have the stems for songs have said that fans would be incredibly disappointed over files labelled ''Myah'' for a number of tracks. When tracks leaked, people noticed something was off. If that's not proof enough....

look, what happened with BJ was what happened to a number of albums: Last minute scraps to ride on safer trends, but something is off. Britney had been talking about Britney Jean (as new music) from 2012, and was seen in the studio with DarkChild.  She was also working with a number of a number of urban producers, who all spoke out about their works up till the August, and Britney was talking about writing music. 

Then Will.I.Am reappears, two months before the album release, producers suddenly talk about being scrapped from the albums, and the album promotion is underway...Something is off here. 

and what was the outcome? an album  of awkwardly produced dance tracks, compared to what she had previously released. 

We get the I am: Britney Jean documentary, filmed by the same guys who do Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and, although it features shots of Britney sitting on a bed or outside her trailer with a notebook and pen in her hand, and a huge chunk of the documentary is spent on meetings for POM, Britney talking about setlists, thanks giving etc (not rehearsals or the show), we see nothing about Britney in the studio, which was always featured in her other documentaries, or any singing (even I am the Femme Fatale had her ''sing'' Hallelujah). 

Her promotion for the album was completely scripted (Personal album, term of endearment, my gay fans etc, her ray of light.) because that was the original vision for the album, but the label wanted something safer than urban pop seeing as EDM was the trend at the time. Will.I.Am had released was doing well (ish) at the time, and had connections to her team, and they saw how well Scream and Shout did. However, given the fact that they had already started the promotional tour, and rehearsals for Vegas, on top of the fact that Britney was still disinterested in her career and would rather be with her family, there was no time to do studio sessions that should've been done in 2012- summer 2013, which is where Myah came in. As a singer who had connections to team b, both as a backing singer and someone who regularly submitted demos, Myah had the ability to imitate Brit's voice, enough that it confused people, but didn't have the same tone of voice, vocal fry or inflection Britney has, which is what sounded off: Whenever it switched to Britney's voice, there was a clear switch.  There was also rumblings in the industry that something was happening (Myah Marie's Father speaking out....he doesn't have a contract with Britney's team.)

The reason the album was scrapped was because word was getting around, and they couldn't associate the album with the brand, because something was off. Work ***** did well, Perfume had its issues, but the only other ''all britney'' tracks were Don't Cry (another ballad) or ISBE (which was autotuned to death). It was safer to move on. 

Why do you think producers were allowed talk about Britney being in the studio for Glory? about her writing skills, her melodies or her voice? or post pictures with the writers or producers? because they wanted to make a point that BRITNEY IS WORKING, to combat the damage done by BJ. 

If that doesn't convince you, all I can say is listen to the style of writing on the tracks britney is credited for, listen to older tracks she credited for too, and current tracks she's credited on. What you'll hear is a complete switch of writing styles from older works, to BJ, and back for Glory. 

In the end, you can claim that its just autotune, or its Britney playing around in the studio, or its bad production, but no one had these issues on Circus (when certain tracks were autotuned, but recognizable), Femme Fatale (when the vocals were dull and relatively lifeless), Pretty Girls or Tom's Diner, and no one had these issues on Glory, now, Myah is nowhere to be found despite being very vocal during that era.....

@ICouldntThinkOfOne You hit the nail right on the head here!

The funny thing is that Britney Jean's dated EDM production was already on it's way out by late 2013 when it was released. Britney jumped on that trend at the very last minute. It's the same reason why ARTPOP underperformed as well. The trend was shifting to more urban pop, it's the reason why Blurred Lines and Pharrell dominated the summer. It's the reason why Miley defined the year with Bangerz. Had Britney released an urban pop record, she would have been right on time with the shift. The same way she was with Slave in 2001 while everyone was moving away from bubblegum pop.

Britney would have had a much bigger chance to score a hit had her music gone in a fresh direction and she knew this. But naturally the old geezers at RCA and Larry always need to look at the present and not the future and ended up screwing her.

6 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I'll apologise in advance, but the delusion of the OP is real. The only ''proof'' (seeing as they refuse to admit that it doesn't sound like britney) we'll ever have is if all the stems for all the album tracks leak OR if Britney, or Myah, say it. The reality is people who have the stems for songs have said that fans would be incredibly disappointed over files labelled ''Myah'' for a number of tracks. When tracks leaked, people noticed something was off. If that's not proof enough....

look, what happened with BJ was what happened to a number of albums: Last minute scraps to ride on safer trends, but something is off. Britney had been talking about Britney Jean (as new music) from 2012, and was seen in the studio with DarkChild.  She was also working with a number of a number of urban producers, who all spoke out about their works up till the August, and Britney was talking about writing music. 

Then Will.I.Am reappears, two months before the album release, producers suddenly talk about being scrapped from the albums, and the album promotion is underway...Something is off here. 

and what was the outcome? an album  of awkwardly produced dance tracks, compared to what she had previously released. 

We get the I am: Britney Jean documentary, filmed by the same guys who do Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and, although it features shots of Britney sitting on a bed or outside her trailer with a notebook and pen in her hand, and a huge chunk of the documentary is spent on meetings for POM, Britney talking about setlists, thanks giving etc (not rehearsals or the show), we see nothing about Britney in the studio, which was always featured in her other documentaries, or any singing (even I am the Femme Fatale had her ''sing'' Hallelujah). 

Her promotion for the album was completely scripted (Personal album, term of endearment, my gay fans etc, her ray of light.) because that was the original vision for the album, but the label wanted something safer than urban pop seeing as EDM was the trend at the time. Will.I.Am had released was doing well (ish) at the time, and had connections to her team, and they saw how well Scream and Shout did. However, given the fact that they had already started the promotional tour, and rehearsals for Vegas, on top of the fact that Britney was still disinterested in her career and would rather be with her family, there was no time to do studio sessions that should've been done in 2012- summer 2013, which is where Myah came in. As a singer who had connections to team b, both as a backing singer and someone who regularly submitted demos, Myah had the ability to imitate Brit's voice, enough that it confused people, but didn't have the same tone of voice, vocal fry or inflection Britney has, which is what sounded off: Whenever it switched to Britney's voice, there was a clear switch.  There was also rumblings in the industry that something was happening (Myah Marie's Father speaking out....he doesn't have a contract with Britney's team.)

The reason the album was scrapped was because word was getting around, and they couldn't associate the album with the brand, because something was off. Work ***** did well, Perfume had its issues, but the only other ''all britney'' tracks were Don't Cry (another ballad) or ISBE (which was autotuned to death). It was safer to move on. 

Why do you think producers were allowed talk about Britney being in the studio for Glory? about her writing skills, her melodies or her voice? or post pictures with the writers or producers? because they wanted to make a point that BRITNEY IS WORKING, to combat the damage done by BJ. 

If that doesn't convince you, all I can say is listen to the style of writing on the tracks britney is credited for, listen to older tracks she credited for too, and current tracks she's credited on. What you'll hear is a complete switch of writing styles from older works, to BJ, and back for Glory. 

In the end, you can claim that its just autotune, or its Britney playing around in the studio, or its bad production, but no one had these issues on Circus (when certain tracks were autotuned, but recognizable), Femme Fatale (when the vocals were dull and relatively lifeless), Pretty Girls or Tom's Diner, and no one had these issues on Glory, now, Myah is nowhere to be found despite being very vocal during that era.....

"The delusion of the OP is real". Slow-clap for you. I still haven't seen you provide anything substantial except this timeline and a few guesses. At least @BoyToySoldier has made decent attempts. I appreciate you giving this timeline, and I won't disagree, but you're missing the whole point of why I started this topic: I want to gather PROOF. Keep calling me delusional, but you're really hurting yourselves.

If you believe everything you've written, why can NONE of you just say, "Honestly, we don't have the proof that you want, but there is a large consensus that Myah is the main vocalist and will.i.am is responsible and Blackout 2.0 got scrapped and blah blah blah". Why have none of you admitted that the conspiracy theory helps you sleep better at night? But none of you have said that. You've all gang-attacked me and called me delusional, but tell me, are you going to let your own suspicions suddenly become law? Because I won't.

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

@ICouldntThinkOfOne You hit the nail right on the head here!

The funny thing is that Britney Jean's dated EDM production was already on it's way out by late 2013 when it was released. Britney jumped on that trend at the very last minute. It's the same reason why ARTPOP underperformed as well. The trend was shifting to more urban pop, it's the reason why Blurred Lines and Pharrell dominated the summer. It's the reason why Miley defined the year with Bangerz. Had Britney released an urban pop record, she would have been right on time with the shift. The same way she was with Slave in 2001 while everyone was moving away from bubblegum pop.

Britney would have had a much bigger chance to score a hit had her music gone in a fresh direction and she knew this. But naturally the old geezers at RCA and Larry always need to look at the present and not the future and ended up screwing her.

Thank you! 
ARTPOP was another example of last minute scraps, and why people think its messy: because they tried to make it more safe and radio friendly (MANiCURE, and Sexxx Dreams being overloaded in the choruses!, and a Will.I.Am/David Guetta track on the album). 

also, your point is perfect too, Britney just didn't care about the album after it happening so regularly.

19 hours ago, vnisverx said:

I'm looking for PROOF of this conspiracy theory that Myah Marie sang most/all of the vocals on 'Britney Jean'. As in, actual factual evidence that this is supposedly the secret truth.

Saying "I'm a fan, I know her voice" is not proof, it's opinion. Saying "Britney doesn't sound like that" or "The lyrics obviously aren't her style" is also not proof, it's more opinion. Please do not waste your time spamming this topic with your feelings and emotions and hunches. I want receipts, kiddos  :bichpls:

My opinion: I do NOT think that Myah Marie had as big a part in these vocals as most people say. When I hear Myah Marie's own songs and the demos that she makes for Britney, it's clear to me that their voices are similar but not identical. I'm not sure why everybody is so quick to completely forget power of electronic engineering of voices and pitch adjustment and all sorts of really nifty technology (e.g. Auto-Tune) used all over the music industry to intentionally modify the original vocals.

Britney Jean was obviously heavily edited vocally and in its overall production. I don't find this as a reason to entertain this ridiculous theory that Myah Marie is the main vocalist here. But if your claims can be fact-checked, then let's hear them.

For those of you deep enough in this topic to forget what my original post was, here it is, again, to remind you why I even started this topic. :snapney:

2 hours ago, vnisverx said:

Sounds like the perfekt kind of person to create a conspiracy theory and even be able to find some 'remixes' or 'original stems' to support his 'claim'. If this is confirmation, then this argument is weak, and the speculation is what's obviously the motor to this conspiracy theory.

I just want to know the truth! If it's Myah, then it's Myah; if it's not, then it's not. Neither changes my opinion of Britney Jean, but just like the overplayed Original Doll conspiracy, we all need to stop entertaining these urban legends and start sorting truth and fact from lies and assumptions.

He has industry connections. He's produced Britney remixes for a long time and was probably as disappointed as all of us were when he found out.

2 hours ago, vnisverx said:

Where are the files? Nick is welcome to provide them to us to back his claim. Hearsay isn't evidence.

We HAVE the Alien stems that WERE provided. Why do you need another piece of evidence? Isn't proof that an ENTIRE chorus of a song on a Britney Spears album is being sung by someone else enough to say that it's completely possible that they did that on other songs too?

6 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

For those of you deep enough in this topic to forget what my original post was, here it is, again, to remind you why I even started this topic. :snapney:

You have evidential proof and you're ignoring it. Delusional.

1 hour ago, soeffnperf said:

If it helps, I believe the stems status for all of the Britney Jean songs are as follows: 

Leaked:
Alien
Work B 
Perfume
passenger
brightest morning star
hold on tight

Not Leaked:
It should be easy
Tik tik boom
body ache
til its gone
chillin with you
dont cry
now that i found you

Please correct me if I am incorrect.

As far as I know, full stem packs (or nearly full) packs have only leaked of Alien, WB, and Perfume.

24 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

"The delusion of the OP is real". Slow-clap for you. I still haven't seen you provide anything substantial except this timeline and a few guesses. At least @BoyToySoldier has made decent attempts. I appreciate you giving this timeline, and I won't disagree, but you're missing the whole point of why I started this topic: I want to gather PROOF. Keep calling me delusional, but you're really hurting yourselves.

If you believe everything you've written, why can NONE of you just say, "Honestly, we don't have the proof that you want, but there is a large consensus that Myah is the main vocalist and will.i.am is responsible and Blackout 2.0 got scrapped and blah blah blah". Why have none of you admitted that the conspiracy theory helps you sleep better at night? But none of you have said that. You've all gang-attacked me and called me delusional, but tell me, are you going to let your own suspicions suddenly become law? Because I won't.

I'm not hurting myself at all, I've been a fan since the age of four, I'm now 22, and have followed exhale since 09, and became a member far later. I've seen a lot of the big meltdowns here, but also, the updates on the albums if anything, all the proof you're looking for is on this site, look it up. 

During FF, its a very known fact that she was working on an urban album, and then all of a sudden, there was a writing camp, and an uninterested Britney. Its known that Will was appointed Executive producer (which meant he had final says on all the tracks) and producers pulled out.
, and once again, we had an uninterested Britney. 

No one is making ridiculous statements that Will I am killed Original Doll, but Britney herself confirmed original doll, and producers confirmed it, and it was scrapped or tracks were rerecorded for other releases.

Its very clear that the voice on BJ is completely different to Britney's strongest vocal, AND her weakest vocal, and every vocal in the middle, both demo takes, studio sessions and final tracks, but sounds oddly similar to the bridge on hold it against me (which featured Myah as a backing singer). 

You can say that we're ''gang attacking you'', and play victim as if you're some defender of truth, but there's a reason Britney and her team distanced themselves from everyone involved on that album, there's a reason why producers (who have done nothing but deliver killer britney remixes with unheard vocals) were unable to do full britney versions of songs, but in the end, the problem isn't everyone else, but it might be th uninformed opinion of one relatively new member, who is looking for two years worth of evidence, tweets, forums, links, insiders and outsiders, and, refusing to look at the facts, which is what they are, delivered to you.

It is delusional to believe that everything happened in isolation.

23 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Work ***** did well, Perfume had its issues, but the only other ''all britney'' tracks were Don't Cry (another ballad) or ISBE (which was autotuned to death).

Personal opinion here, but I don't think ISBE is "All Britney". It's close, but the "la da dee... it's the only way" bits totally sound like Myah to me. We already know it was a Willpower reject, I wouldn't be surprised if Myah just filled in the gaps to make it a "Britney" track.

2 minutes ago, Psuedonym said:

Personal opinion here, but I don't think ISBE is "All Britney". It's close, but the "la da dee... it's the only way" bits totally sound like Myah to me. We already know it was a Willpower reject, I wouldn't be surprised if Myah just filled in the gaps to make it a "Britney" track.

I can hear her, but I do think she's a backing vocalist on that on, but I doubt Britney did more than one take on it.

1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I can hear her, but I do think she's a backing vocalist on that on, but I doubt Britney did more than one take on it.

That's possible too. Myah has a different way of beginning her notes that are very reminiscent of early Britney, which is what I'm singling out. But it does sound like Britney could be singing as well. This was probably the first song recorded for the album, if that makes any difference.

20 minutes ago, Psuedonym said:

He has industry connections. He's produced Britney remixes for a long time and was probably as disappointed as all of us were when he found out.

We HAVE the Alien stems that WERE provided. Why do you need another piece of evidence? Isn't proof that an ENTIRE chorus of a song on a Britney Spears album is being sung by someone else enough to say that it's completely possible that they did that on other songs too?

You have evidential proof and you're ignoring it. Delusional.

1. What are his connections, and why hasn't he provided these links then?? Because I'm friends with one of the pole dancers from the original "Make Me..." video but even he doesn't know all the details behind why the original version was scrapped. Conflicts with David LaChapelle, Team B deciding to cut it, etc., but that's all he knows, and he was paid for his appearance in the video regardless, so...!

2. Where can these "Alien" stems be found?? (YouTube videos by fans or random people DO NOT COUNT. If it's evidence like Michelle Bell herself leaking "Take Off" on her own YouTube account, then that's different.)

3. Why are you calling me delusional when all I'm asking is for the original material/links/videos/whatever? Hearsay isn't evidence! "I know because I once saw a thing that somebody said one time" isn't evidence. My opinion about Britney Jean isn't important, neither is yours, but what IS important is that statements be backed with credible evidence. If you can't provide it, then why should I believe that Britney Jean is mostly Myah Marie's vocals? Why can't you just say "I think they are, they sound like it, but I can't prove it otherwise"???

5 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

1. What are his connections, and why hasn't he provided these links then?? Because I'm friends with one of the pole dancers from the original "Make Me..." video but even he doesn't know all the details behind why the original version was scrapped. Conflicts with David LaChapelle, Team B deciding to cut it, etc., but that's all he knows, and he was paid for his appearance in the video regardless, so...!

2. Where can these "Alien" stems be found?? (YouTube videos by fans or random people DO NOT COUNT. If it's evidence like Michelle Bell herself leaking "Take Off" on her own YouTube account, then that's different.)

3. Why are you calling me delusional when all I'm asking is for the original material/links/videos/whatever? Hearsay isn't evidence! "I know because I once saw a thing that somebody said one time" isn't evidence. My opinion about Britney Jean isn't important, neither is yours, but what IS important is that statements be backed with credible evidence. If you can't provide it, then why should I believe that Britney Jean is mostly Myah Marie's vocals? Why can't you just say "I think they are, they sound like it, but I can't prove it otherwise"???

He's a producer who gets the raw takes (as in the super rare stuff, not just acapellas) of a number of artists and makes acoustic remixes, you don't just stumble upon these. do you want links to his work, alongside his works with Country Club Martini Crew? 

the stems are on reddit, google them because we can't post download links here. There's a whole thread of stems.

you are delusional because all the facts have been presented to you. 

Archived