Remember when snatched her own wig ?

BritneyLover99

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2017-06-20 at 9:34 PM, Shadow. said:

The outfits and stage/props were FLAWLESS on this tour. The choreo might have been lacking but Britney still had her stage presence back then. 

I don't know who you are, for how long you've been around or if you went to the actual tour so I'm not gonna be rude. But what you say is completely false... she was incredibly insecure for most part of the tour, it was a bit too early still after the breakdown to take on such a project as a WW tour. During a few dates and for some of the songs, she indeed smiled and gave some **** movements and faces. But no, there was no "presence" at all. People bashed the tour and Britney so much both fans, media and the GP who went to see it... I still feel like it was a bit unfair tbh to put her up to all that. I went to the show and was happy to see her pretty and "back", but I felt so mad when I heard what people said and wrote about her after the concerts.

That's why I'm so insanely happy for her these days, where it's obvious she loves being on stage again and giving it all of her energy no matter how much or less dancing there is from song to song. 

I feel like she is constantly improving and slaying more and more, which is why I think she'll KILL IT during next tour and era. I'm sure she'll slay people everywhere.

2 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

I don't know who you are, for how long you've been around or if you went to the actual tour so I'm not gonna be rude. But what you say is completely false... she was incredibly insecure for most part of the tour, it was a bit too early still after the breakdown to take on such a project as a WW tour. During a few dates and for some of the songs, she indeed smiled and gave some **** movements and faces. But no, there was no "presence" at all. People bashed the tour and Britney so much both fans, media and the GP who went to see it... I still feel like it was a bit unfair tbh to put her up to all that. I went to the show and was happy to see her pretty and "back", but I felt so mad when I heard what people said and wrote about her after the concerts.

That's why I'm so insanely happy for her these days, where it's obvious she loves being on stage again and giving it all of her energy no matter how much or less dancing there is from song to song. 

I feel like she is constantly improving and slaying more and more, which is why I think she'll KILL IT during next tour and era. I'm sure she'll slay people everywhere.

She's more insecure onstage now than she was back then. And I was stan then as much as I am now. I watched all the fan videos from the circus tour and yeah she wasn't 100% most of the time but she LOOKED alot more comfortable onstage then than she does now. Don't try and convince me that the silly faces she constantly makes, the awkward hand shakes and knee bending she does after every move are her being more comfortable on stage nowadays.

Also what you're saying is false no one knows how she was actually feeling at the time and it was an observation I made which others members seem to agree with. Don't come for me when I'm stating an observation not a fact. :byebitch:

Annoying *** britards on this forum seriously gtfo :triggered:

On 2017-06-22 at 10:15 PM, Shadow. said:

She's more insecure onstage now than she was back then. And I was stan then as much as I am now. I watched all the fan videos from the circus tour and yeah she wasn't 100% most of the time but she LOOKED alot more comfortable onstage then than she does now. Don't try and convince me that the silly faces she constantly makes, the awkward hand shakes and knee bending she does after every move are her being more comfortable on stage nowadays.

Also what you're saying is false no one knows how she was actually feeling at the time and it was an observation I made which others members seem to agree with. Don't come for me when I'm stating an observation not a fact. :byebitch:

Annoying *** britards on this forum seriously gtfo :triggered:

Well you fail so hard by even trying to tell me she is more insecure these days then back in 2009! That's even insane... 

If you went to the tour you would know and even by watching videos of it it's obvious she wasn't anywhere near where she is at today. You're the only one I've ever heard say that lol!

Archived