Mood Ring should be the album opener

Daxx

It's just such a good song and it fits perfectly as an album opener. Invitation is a good opener too but just that you know, I don't ever listen to it unless I'm playing the whole album. It's kind of a filler :sassybrit:  Meanwhile I can't play Mood Ring on Spotify :triggered:

Do you ever listen to Invitation?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Invitation as an opener... tho i really really think Mood ring should be on the standard/deluxe version because its one of my favorite Britney songs EVER. 

I can listen to it on spotify tho, i downloaded it and then added it from the computer to spotify via local files, same with her unreleased stuff... so i have Mood Ring after Just like me :carpoolney:

19 minutes ago, Melinda said:

I like Invitation as an opener... tho i really really think Mood ring should be on the standard/deluxe version because its one of my favorite Britney songs EVER. 

I can listen to it on spotify tho, i downloaded it and then added it from the computer to spotify via local files, same with her unreleased stuff... so i have Mood Ring after Just like me :carpoolney:

Omg thanks :omgreallyney:

53 minutes ago, Daxx said:

It's just such a good song and it fits perfectly as an album opener. Invitation is a good opener too but just that you know, I don't ever listen to it unless I'm playing the whole album. It's kind of a filler :sassybrit:  Meanwhile I can't play Mood Ring on Spotify :triggered:

Do you ever listen to Invitation?

i had it as my opener when i rearranged my songfest originally but then it didn't feel as strong for a 1st track :otears: so i redid it again:

Just Luv Me/ Do You Wanna Come Over/ If I'm Dancing/ Make Me/ Man On The Moon/ Love Me Down/ Slumber Party/ Mood Ring/ Liar/ Clumsy/ Hard To Forget Ya/ Invitation

(Deluxe): Just Like Me/ Change Your Mind/ Private Show/ Better/ What You Need/ Coupure Electrique 

26 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

Invitation is a flawless song and perfect opener. I really dont get the hype for Mood Swing, it's so basic tbh 

Invitation is genuinely better and acts as a cute sufficient opener.

Mood Ring is deceptive. It sounds really great on first listen, but the more you dig in the more you come to find how boring and basic it actually is. Like when I first heard a clip of it i was like I NEED THIS, and then I found it and kept listening to it and I was like this is alright. And now I kind of hate it because I think the chorus is so annoying lyrically and vocally and boring on top of that. Its got that urban minimalism vibe that everyones into right now so I think people think its great because of that but its one of those tracks that will be dead and buried soon enough lol imo

Archived