Avg. Ticket Prices for Britney, Other Top Female Artists

LostInAnImage

Well Brit could charge way more if she has bigger production, high fashion costumes, if she dance like in 2016, pre record her vocals.. Put some more interaction with fans.

And if she promote her next album, if she gives me new Britney, the artist, the performer. I would pay even more then 400$ for her concert.

But this **** POM wont get my money, and this lazy Brit won't get my money. I won't even buy her music anymore. She simply doesn't deserve my money.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

So, unfortunately, for pretty much every big pop concert here, unless you manage to somehow get a pre-sale or a ticket the exact second they first go on sale,  you'll wind up paying between 2-3x the actual face value of the ticket in the end. 

Damn what a messed up system you have :squintney:

I've been to:

Madonna: Sticky And Sweet Tour -> bought one for 85€€€ (GA because it was a festival here)

Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour -> bought one for 85€€€

Britney Spears: The Circus Tour -> bought one for 72€€€

Britney Spears: Femme Fatale Tour -> bought one for 115€€€ (golden circle=best seating section) Most expensive non-vip package ticket

Ariana Grande: Honeymoon Tour -> bought one for 45€€€ (Best and most expensive seating section)

Ariana Grande: Dangerous Woman Tour [CANCELLED] -> bought one for 60€€€ (Best and most expensive seating section)

Lady Gaga: artRAVE-> bought one for 80€€€ (SECOND Best and most expensive seating section)

Lady Gaga: Joanne Tour-> bought one for 91€€€ (SECOND Best and most expensive seating section)

Bastille: Wild Wild World Tour-> bought one for 45€€€ (Best and most expensive seating section)

Bruno Mars: 24K Magic Tour-> bought one for 60€€€ (THIRD Best and most expensive seating section)

Selena Gomez: Revival tour [CANCELLED] -> bought one for 60€€€ (Best and most expensive seating section)

Katy Perry: Prismatic Tour-> bought one for 40€€€ (Cheapest section and biggest mistake ever made by me:nydisgust:)

Celine Dion: Summer Tour 2016-> No idea what I paid to see her, but it wasn't the most expensive non-vip ticket

Ellie Goulding; Delirium Tour-> bought one for 47€€€ (Best and most expensive seating section)

OneRepublic: Native Tour-> bought one for 43€€€ (Standing tix (same as GA in Amerca) STOOD IN FRONt OF THEM AT THE STAGE)

Lokerse Feesten: JESSIE J-> bought one for 35€€€ (GA-festival)

Werchter Boutique: James Blunt/Tokio Hotel/.... -> No idea what I've paid but ti was a festival, It wasn't like 80€€ that I know for sure

I believe this is about it of tours/shows/artists I have seen and are about to see so far. Most of the times I get more than decent seats if not the best available (without being a VIP ofcourse). I'm usually always in the same section (my tickets are all 117/166) which is kinda funny tho :cuteneylaugh: I always thought concerts were expensive here, but when reading your comments I believe I have no right to complain!

Do NOTE that I never bought a VIP package (I will once OneRepublic returns, I wanna meet them).

Madonna and Celine Dion were the most expensive of all, the SAME seating section of 115€ for Britney was priced at 185€ for Madonna's Rebel Heart and priced 60€ for Ariana Grande to give you an idea:kiss:

People I haven't been to but would go if they came: Gwen Stefani, The Veronicas, Pink, T Swift, JLo, Jojo, Kelly Clarkson, Kesha, Selena Gomez, Christna Aguilera, Sia, Avril Lavigne, Demi Lovato, Nelly Furtado, maybe even Rihanna (even tho her bad vocals)

7 hours ago, AndrejBLV said:

Well Brit could charge way more if she has bigger production, high fashion costumes, if she dance like in 2016, pre record her vocals.. Put some more interaction with fans.

And if she promote her next album, if she gives me new Britney, the artist, the performer. I would pay even more then 400$ for her concert.

But this **** POM wont get my money, and this lazy Brit won't get my money. I won't even buy her music anymore. She simply doesn't deserve my money.

Then don't pay **** :tiffanynod: I'm sure she won't miss your 152 dollars.

7 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Damn what a messed up system you have :squintney:

I've been to:

Madonna: Sticky And Sweet Tour -> bought one for 85€€€ (GA because it was a festival here)

Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour -> bought one for 85€€€

Britney Spears: The Circus Tour -> bought one for 72€€€

Britney Spears: Femme Fatale Tour -> bought one for 115€€€ (golden circle=best seating section) Most expensive non-vip package ticket

Ariana Grande: Honeymoon Tour -> bought one for 45€€€ (Best and most expensive seating section)

Ariana Grande: Dangerous Woman Tour [CANCELLED] -> bought one for 60€€€ (Best and most expensive seating section)

Lady Gaga: artRAVE-> bought one for 80€€€ (SECOND Best and most expensive seating section)

Lady Gaga: Joanne Tour-> bought one for 91€€€ (SECOND Best and most expensive seating section)

Bastille: Wild Wild World Tour-> bought one for 45€€€ (Best and most expensive seating section)

Bruno Mars: 24K Magic Tour-> bought one for 60€€€ (THIRD Best and most expensive seating section)

Selena Gomez: Revival tour [CANCELLED] -> bought one for 60€€€ (Best and most expensive seating section)

Katy Perry: Prismatic Tour-> bought one for 40€€€ (Cheapest section and biggest mistake ever made by me:nydisgust:)

Celine Dion: Summer Tour 2016-> No idea what I paid to see her, but it wasn't the most expensive non-vip ticket

Ellie Goulding; Delirium Tour-> bought one for 47€€€ (Best and most expensive seating section)

OneRepublic: Native Tour-> bought one for 43€€€ (Standing tix (same as GA in Amerca) STOOD IN FRONt OF THEM AT THE STAGE)

Lokerse Feesten: JESSIE J-> bought one for 35€€€ (GA-festival)

Werchter Boutique: James Blunt/Tokio Hotel/.... -> No idea what I've paid but ti was a festival, It wasn't like 80€€ that I know for sure

I believe this is about it of tours/shows/artists I have seen and are about to see so far. Most of the times I get more than decent seats if not the best available (without being a VIP ofcourse). I'm usually always in the same section (my tickets are all 117/166) which is kinda funny tho :cuteneylaugh: I always thought concerts were expensive here, but when reading your comments I believe I have no right to complain!

Do NOTE that I never bought a VIP package (I will once OneRepublic returns, I wanna meet them).

Madonna and Celine Dion were the most expensive of all, the SAME seating section of 115€ for Britney was priced at 185€ for Madonna's Rebel Heart and priced 60€ for Ariana Grande to give you an idea:kiss:

People I haven't been to but would go if they came: Gwen Stefani, The Veronicas, Pink, T Swift, JLo, Jojo, Kelly Clarkson, Kesha, Selena Gomez, Christna Aguilera, Sia, Avril Lavigne, Demi Lovato, Nelly Furtado, maybe even Rihanna (even tho her bad vocals)

Yeah, I'm actually from Finland originally and purchasing concert tickets there was completely different (I saw BSB, Shakira and Gwen Stefani back at home, and the prices were akin to what you're describing). 

To be fair though, I could probably find some tickets at their original price pretty easily over here if I were flexible on seating, but I have a strict "General Admission" policy only, and those obviously are the ones which sell out immediately.  

I don't know why, but for me personally a concert is just not even 1/10th of the same experience if I'm stuck in the actual seated areas, even those sections closest to the stage (probably because the people around you are sitting down and being lame rather than dancing and really getting into it). I prefer concerts to be far more interactive than experience it as a spectator, even though you do arguably miss out on seeing some of the overall production that way.

12 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

My thoughts: Adele is clearly a very talented vocalist, but I simply cannot imagine spending  an average of $400.00 to see her live. :ohnoney:

I personally prefer a pop show that emphasizes overall production and spectacle, with choreography, special effects, etc., rather than vocals alone. Nevertheless, no matter how entertaining the show is, I rarely pay over ~$200 (for floor seats).

What's the most you have paid/would be willing to pay to see Britney and/or your other favorite pop artists?

I personally think its worth, not because I'm an Adele fan, but because she is unique in today's music market. Its not often that you get a completely stripped down show where an artist sings live from A to Z and has a lot of interaction with the audience. I went to her show and I was blown away.

7 hours ago, IonutM said:

I dont know how those prices are made but on 14th of august 2016 i was at RIhanna's Anti Concert in Bucharest(Romania) and the ticket was 150 lei(35-40 dollars) for the lowest price setting unfortunately

Interesting, is that considered expensive for a concert in Bucharest? In the US, $35-40/ticket would be incredibly cheap for a huge act like Rihanna.  

19 minutes ago, Disney Princess said:

I personally think its worth, not because I'm an Adele fan, but because she is unique in today's music market. Its not often that you get a completely stripped down show where an artist sings live from A to Z and has a lot of interaction with the audience. I went to her show and I was blown away.

Yeah I realized that after already making my comment, that's the exact same reason I've seen Kelly Clarkson four times now (amazing live vocals, continuous, spontaneous crowd interaction and just a completely authentic experience altogether). I've literally seen people in the audience visibly moved to tears when Kelly starts singing, her ability to emote in person is something truly special. I'm assuming your experience with seeing Adele was similar! 

Of course, Kelly's tickets are an average of $100 rather than $400, but Adele has also broken pretty much every sales record ever so it makes sense.  

12 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

I've never really watched any of her performances before, but I think her voice is fantastic, Dangerous Woman is a great pop album, and I was super impressed by the clips I did see from the Manchester Benefit Concert. :soyeah:

I went to the concert in first row , it was REALY good .:staysalty:

Guest Paris Hilton $

that's fake

especially for taylor swift

her average ticket price is around 100 dollars, you just need to divid the grossing of the tour by the attendance that's how I found this number

the person who did this probably made a mistake by doing the average of all the tickets without taking consideration of the number of them. for example, if britney has 20000 seats prized 100 dollars and 2000 seats prized 500 dollars the average isn't 300 dollars

taylor swift and adele are fake same for all the others especially katie perrie her tickets are very cheap compared to the other artists so

2 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

Interesting, is that considered expensive for a concert in Bucharest? In the US, $35-40/ticket would be incredibly cheap for a huge act like Rihanna.  

that's it normal for the cheapest ticket in Romania . In 2009 Gaga performed here too and prices started from around 40 dollars.The salaries are really low here(300 dollars on a full time job for no-qualification jobs-i mean  low jobs not like teacher, doctor etc) and that's why.

Archived