'It's like she's trying to be Britney and failing'

She cut a lot of dancing parts and she has no clue on how to fill them, that's why soometimes she looks akward on stage, and looses the timing with the dancers. She clearly decided to cut parts for god knows why and didn't rehearse a single time to keep the choreo fluid.... circus tour had basicaly no choreo throughout the show but it never gave me the impression of being all over the place, like pom now. To me the **** thing is not the problem, she naturally is **** when she has the moves, she doesn't have to force herself being ****:staysalty:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

I can't at you dragging one of the sexiest parts of the show

:nobitch:

Sorry sis,  it's just how I feel. I've seen tacky  ********* and Britney is even worse than them with the pole. I'd rather see it go than watching my favorite singer do a cheap ******** act on stage.  It's almost like that's all she is anymore... :britdrown:

On 20.06.2017 at 0:10 PM, LWD said:

I don't think it has anything to do with being a mom or her age.

There's no connection anymore.

She was still feeling herself round TCTSBS

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor britney sweet dreams gif

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor britney get naked circu tour gif

circusney:kidcries:

2 hours ago, toysoldier88 said:

She cut a lot of dancing parts and she has no clue on how to fill them, that's why soometimes she looks akward on stage, and looses the timing with the dancers. She clearly decided to cut parts for god knows why and didn't rehearse a single time to keep the choreo fluid.... circus tour had basicaly no choreo throughout the show but it never gave me the impression of being all over the place, like pom now. To me the **** thing is not the problem, she naturally is **** when she has the moves, she doesn't have to force herself being ****:staysalty:

agreed:kidcries:

ı don't understand why she cuts dancing parts, dancing is the only thing that she does (or doesn't, ıdk anymore) on her shows...at least do one thing britney.

Well, I think that maybe it has to do with each moment of life. I think she just needed to reinvent herself. Songs with deep meanings and not just about partying or get sexualized (both things that DON'T describe Britney at all), sing those songs live, unppluged, instead of keep trying to be "Britney Spears". She just needs that, to evolve as an artist. The way she performs today claims for her to be more "bohemian" and show that she's an artist.

On 19/06/2017 at 11:34 PM, InTheZone4U said:

I kinda agree, I mean I find there's a disconnection... she's a mom in her mid 30s, continuously performing her hits from when she was 18-22 y/o and it's just not working. The reality is that Britney doesn't have the natural *** appeal that she had 15 yrs ago... this residency seemed like a '9 to 5' to her. I mean how much can someone enjoy lipsynching to the same thing for an hour all the time...

That's why I'm hoping that when B:POM ends, it will be a door closed on those years. She doesn't like being reminded about "BOMT" or "OIDIA", and since this residency was pretty much a greatest-hits tour that didn't travel, I reeeally hope this next era is her doing more of whatever she wants: dancing less, songwriting more, singing differently...

On 6/19/2017 at 11:34 PM, InTheZone4U said:

I kinda agree, I mean I find there's a disconnection... she's a mom in her mid 30s, continuously performing her hits from when she was 18-22 y/o and it's just not working. The reality is that Britney doesn't have the natural *** appeal that she had 15 yrs ago... this residency seemed like a '9 to 5' to her. I mean how much can someone enjoy lipsynching to the same thing for an hour all the time...

But I thought you never loose natural *** appeal? Its a quality that comes within and not forced so you should never loose it. 

7 hours ago, Doug said:

You guys are too much.

How do you expect someone to be **** 24/7? Not even in her prime she was like that. I was watching some interviews from 2001 when she came to Brazil for the first time and every interviewer said the same thing "she's shy, she talks in a really low voice". That's the real her in my opinion; she's quirky, shy, and sometimes she's feeling ****, but it's definitely not the other way around. I believe the oversexual Britney we watched during the ITZ era was part of her "mania" state, she was clearly getting out of herself.

:fu:

That actually makes sense. Because from 1999-2002 her sexiness just came off natural and wasn't overstatured. When ITZ era started is when she really overexposed the whole being **** thing and over-******. Heck Slave 4 U compared to Dirrty by Christina is so tamed lol. But  will say the Womanizer music video when she is naked was a bit much for me in my opinion. 

Archived