2017 MTV VMA's

IconicShow

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
9 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

How have they always been ******** to her?

She's won 6 VMA's including the MJ Vanguard award.

POM won so many I wouldn't doubt SP being nominated for something.

But sp flopped hard maybe if it was a moderate hit or at least went top 20 or 10 they would have nominated it for at least best video because of its amazing video it's all about the popularity:bigtime:Β 

49 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

How have they always been ******** to her?

She's won 6 VMA's including the MJ Vanguard award.

POM won so many I wouldn't doubt SP being nominated for something.

In her peak she was at her best! She performed for them and was often snub for nominations.and the nominations she got she didnt win. She didnt win the video of the year award until after her breakdown. Even then we dont know if she actually won or they negotiated the win like it was rumored

The vmas is such a bullshit show with behind the scene politics.Β 

What would she be nominated for?Β :weirdmeout:

For her SMASH HITS "Make me" & "Slumber Party" ???Β :weirdmeout:

Her album is almost unexistent to people and even to herself. There is no single to promote and even if there were one, it would probably be a chill slow random Glory track with Britney performing and doing the knee tapping and bending as a zumba instuctor. :byebitch:

Β 

WRONG ERA to perform at such iconic award show in her career. I said this and I keep saying it:

I didnt want her to perform on the Vma's because her performance-history was all perfect and clean (let's pretend the 07 mess didnt happen). MAKE ME wasnt the most appropriate track to be performed in a show where she hasn't been for a decade and everybody's waiting for her, JUST NOOOOOO!Β :bichpls:

4 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

In her peak she was at her best! She performed for them and was often snub for nominations.and the nominations she got she didnt win. She didnt win the video of the year award until after her breakdown. Even then we dont know if she actually won or they negotiated the win like it was rumored

All award shows areΒ such a bullshit show with behind the scene politics.Β 

Fixed.Β :uknowit:

Archived