Just listened to Britney's solo version of Slumber Party for the first time after months...

kasavas

And it's so ******* incredibly good :otears:

Why did she have to collab with Tinashe?

I mean Tinashe is nice and a real fan, but after will.i.am,iggy,g-eazy, another collab was too much :rude2me:

And I'd be here for it if it was a big name, but Britney helped Tinashe, not the other way around, they just did it to promote her.

And I'm pressed cause Britney sang the second verse so beautifully :wendycry:

I'm sorry guys, I'm slayed :gobaby:

AND WHY DID THEY HAVE TO REPLACE IT WITH THE TINASHE VERSION ******* EVERYWHERE, JUST LET US KEEP BOTH

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, kasavas said:

And it's so ******* incredibly good :otears:

Why did she have to collab with Tinashe?

I mean Tinashe is nice and a real fan, but after will.i.am,iggy,g-eazy, another collab was too much :rude2me:

And I'd be here for it if it was a big name, but Britney helped Tinashe, not the other way around, they just did it to promote her.

And I'm pressed cause Britney sang the second verse so beautifully :wendycry:

I'm sorry guys, I'm slayed :gobaby:

AND WHY DID THEY HAVE TO REPLACE IT WITH THE TINASHE VERSION ******* EVERYWHERE, JUST LET US KEEP BOTH

if anything, Britney dragged TInashe with her and don´t get me started who sparkled while performing SP at live events (hint she is not blonde).

BTW without Tinashe we definetely would not have gotten ANY of the good choreo I am serious,

48 minutes ago, mauureee said:

both versions are nice, but i love the new adlibs at the end of the song. I miss them in the original version :hipney:

Hmmm...someone should slice up the last part with all the good ad-libs and replace them in the original :cinderellaney:

Guest $elfish
2 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Can you hook me up w solo version:gloss:

I think you can just download it from an MP3 site luckily I bought it before it became a single:snapney:

The only good thing tinashe brought to the song was the steamy lesbo scenes in the video.

I never listen to the tinashe version - except for when I watch the video. I wish they didn't replace the album version....kinda sloppy. 

Honestly didn't change too much. I wish that they added a lil something to tinashe version at least but they slayed and seemed to like each other

they should've sent it to urban radio and had tinashe promote it alongside Company or whatever her current single was. 

Archived