Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

An Exclusive Polish News: Britney is getting married !!!


Luxuriou$

Recommended Posts

Polish site about gossip and celebrities JastrzabPost wrote an article about Brit and the title says : Britney Spears is getting married to a 23 year old ! We know the details

http://jastrzabpost.pl/newsy/britney-spears-sam-aghari-planuja-slub-szczegoly-ceremonii_533499.html

They're basically saying Britney is a well known singer around the world. she sold millions cd's, she has millions fans and millions views on Youtube but unfortunately her love life isnt that successful.

But ! she finally found love of her life and shes about to propose to Sam ( iranian DANCER and personal trainer) :nothavingit: 

And now the best part  ! Wedding preparations !

Britney realizes that Sam is much younger than her so she wants to look 23 again .... shes looking for the best plastic surgeon in the country. she wants a subtle face lift but not just that !

she wants a laser treatment to remove her acne scars beacause she struggles with acne all the time. she also wants to smooth up her neck wrinkles :weirdmeout:

the wedding will take place before the last Vegas show in december. and the keynote/main theme of the wedding will be BUTTERFLIES :staysalty:

 

Congrats Brit :giggleney:

Link to comment
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Poe Dameron said:

I'm from Poland and WTF is jastrzab post?! :gloria:

And of course they had to choose most unflattering photo to headline this stupid article.. I hate those gossip sites.. :overitkbye:

 

Well im from Poland too and Agnieszka Jastrzab( the owner of this site) is the most influential female in the polish media at the moment. she knows everything about everyone and shes on every event in Poland. you're living under a rock or what ? :forkit:

Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

Well im from Poland too and Agnieszka Jastrzab( the owner of this site) is the most influential female in the polish media at the moment. she knows everything about everyone and shes on every event in Poland. you're living under a rock or what ? :forkit:

probably.. I'm not really interested in polish 'show business' so maybe that's why :queenflopga:

too bad her journalism is poor and she uses bad pics only to get negative and even more comments on her page.. poor ha! :queenflopga:

 

 

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Poe Dameron said:

probably.. I'm not really interested in polish 'show business' so maybe that's why :queenflopga:

too bad her journalism is poor and she uses bad pics only to get negative and even more comments on her page.. poor ha! :queenflopga:

 

 

Agnieszka (Jastrzab) Jastrzebska is an icon and you is ignorant :gloss: a tak poza tym to nie trzeba się zbytnio starać żeby wybrać złe zdjęcie Britney :queenriri:

Link to comment
9 minutes ago, LWD said:

won't be surprised if this turns out to be true though... :triggered:

just watch this turned out to be the truth :triggered:

18 minutes ago, G L O R Y said:

Jastrzabpost is a total mess, the worst of the worst tbh :orangu:

how do you know ? are u polish ?:shameless:

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Poe Dameron said:

I'm from Poland and WTF is jastrzab post?! :gloria:

And of course they had to choose most unflattering photo to headline this stupid article.. I hate those gossip sites.. :overitkbye:

 

Gurl you don't know Jastrzab Post? She is iconic as Fakt and Superrak. She even had her own commercial by Orange but it was so cheap and shaded by people so they decided to delete it :ohi:

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block