Glory Japan Edition coming to the US?

Anti-Hero

im kinda skeptical about this because it's britney's team

but at the same time i kinda believe maybe something could happen because i remember seeing a chinese (I think it was chinese) edition of Ellie Goulding's Halcyon Days at Best Buy.  so maybe glory will be re-released? :plzexplain: 

weird how i also had a dream about a glory rerelease 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2017-6-18 at 6:54 PM, danny1994 said:

Because if there’s a reissue that means they’re not giving up on it yet.

It has been a year almost. You still think they did not give up??? The re issue in asia was just for her pom tour which is the smartest thing they have done in years but she ain't touring in the US so don't get your hopes up. Do not wanna see you get dissapointed sweety:giggleney:

This isn't interesting or exciting. It's been on the Best Buy website for weeks. It's an import, simple as that. Best Buy and Target also have different editions of Britney albums from different countries listed, but it doesn't mean they've been officially released. And that price on Best Buy? Only justifiable if it's an import.

I have this question, why are they releasing a "Glory: the ASIAN tour edition" on July 7  on a cheaper price??? while the other one released was "the Japan tour edition" and more expensive at $37,99  vs of the asian tour edition $22.99

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071JHNH4Y The Asian Tour edition

https://www.amazon.com/Glory-Japan-Tour-SPEARS-BRITNEY/dp/B072L5QN61/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1497969174&sr=8-1&keywords=glory+japan+tour+edition The Japan Tour edition

Can someone explain this difference? :ponderney::ponderney::ponderney:

On 6/18/2017 at 9:28 PM, ZAM9315 said:

Ugh just release damn mood ring as a single in the U.S. and it would get actual radio airplay and do well on the charts. 

Unlike godney Jean, Britney FINALLY ahead control over this album. It’s too bad she can’t have control over her management and label, they did her horrible. The Make Me video and Mood Ring being a Japan only bonus track was really ridiculous.

4 hours ago, Plaidatlo said:

Can you imagine if they would re-release Glory with Mood Ring as a lead single and new music video. This song could be a hit especially in US.

God, can you hear our prayers!

I have never listened to Mood Ring so I have to see what the fuss is about 

Archived