Britney Should Work A 9-5

I think Brit should work a 9-5. Maybe that should drill into her brain how easy her life is. A lot of us on here are students, or who work. We have much sh!tty lives then brit. But we put our all into our school work, etc . And we do it, we still manage to smile and have drive in what we do.

So why can't Britney? Why does she treat her fans like ****? Why doesn't she treat the media like **** instead? 

We don't do anything to her, for her to just stop promoting. Or for her to not gaf on her shows.

just venting :sobbing:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I agree.

But are you alright yourself? Usually I have those thoughts when I’m having a tough time at work.

I am alright. Thanks for asking. I just had to realize some ****:beyfedup:

Guest Paris Hilton $

I think he/she is talking about Britney with POM and not before (it'd be illogical cause before POM she never had free time to recover or to enjoy her time with her family)

Well right now her life is easy.

I think that she deserved it in a certain way. Because she never really had the time to fully recover and to enjoy her family and her life. She overworked for more than a decade and had a huge breakdown where she was critiqued and analyzed by the whole world. That's very hard and some people would've never support it.

But now it's time to get back to work, she had a little bit more than 4 years and she should take her career way more seriously and try to enjoy it again :soyeah:

She worked a lotttt especially before but it was never a normal job. The life of being a popstar is a lot of acting, pretending, scripted stuff, being emotionally and mentally examined by the public --it's not "normal". 

But I see what you mean..doubt she'll ever do it and honestly I don't want her too lol..she deserves the best.

3 hours ago, godneyb said:

I think Brit should work a 9-5. Maybe that should drill into her brain how easy her life is. A lot of us on here are students, or who work. We have much sh!tty lives then brit. But we put our all into our school work, etc . And we do it, we still manage to smile and have drive in what we do.

So why can't Britney? Why does she treat her fans like ****? Why doesn't she treat the media like **** instead? 

We don't do anything to her, for her to just stop promoting. Or for her to not gaf on her shows.

just venting :sobbing:

I think her life is shittier than most of us. Yes, she is a popstar, yes she has lots of money, yes she probably gets lots of free stuff, etc, etc... But she has to deal with so much hate, so much pressure, and she could never quit and start doing something else because she is known in the entire world, there's not a place in this world that she can move and start from zero, because she can't escape being Britney Spears. 

She has worked probably before you started doing your own bed. All she has known in her life is work, work and more work. Her work consists of more than what you see on TV or social media. She has to attend hundreds of meetings with her label, her lawyers, her management, etc. Her life is NOT easy and has never been easy. 

She deserves to chill everyday by the pool if she wants, she ******* deserves it, honestly. She was hated by the entire universe at some point and nowadays she's constantly bullied by her own fans. I say she deserves to live her life as she pleases.

Archived