Honestly, can anybody figure this?

indyRS

We say Britney doesn't like to promote, so her Era's start off promising, but then turn to crap.

But does that imply she still wants to make music? 

Awhile back (Femme Fatale) there was speculation that she wanted to retire and stop doing music.

Honestly think about the next Era.

Will anything change? I dont care about lip syncing. But that was she. She performed amazingly. Billboard 2016. Nowadays would be good.

But given they let her do a great album (Glory but a step above) would any let change? Would she really promote? Would she release 4 singles? World tour? Any performances???

This isn't bashing, this is: would Britney put in effort to these things? Would her team, her do this. 

By the way, her and her team need to be on the same level too. Her team can have her do promo but you can't make Britney be passionate about it, and us fans would be able to tell.

I just want an era full of the Britney we know. Which is, 4 sick music videos, an album SHE'S PASSIONATE ABOUT AND EXPERIMENTAL, great hard working performances, an era to look back and say, whoa, she's Britney! And she's back.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Britney and everyone on the payroll are in it for the money at this point but don't actually care enough about the artistry to put the effort in to prevent major **** ups. Britney clearly sees performing as nothing more than a fun hobby these days.

Guest $elfish

I don't really think britney has been passionate about her career at all after the 07 meltdown i think she still wants to sell but not be super popular like she was in her prime britney can still slay the dance floor if she wanted to , and she could try to sing live too and promote but she probably doesn't want to do that so she doesn't become popular like she was and get hounded by the media and paparazzi

Side note:

I hope they are gonna properly promote for b10 now since Pom is gone tho:moorangu:

Guest Paris Hilton $

We'll see

But don't forget that there will not be POM, which means that her team will be entirely focused on the era to be able to have a huge world tour and to make a ton of money from it

They'll probably push her to do promo and multiple singles they can't have easy money with POM since the residency will be over

That's when we'll see what they're capable of :beysip:

17 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

I think Britney and everyone on the payroll are in it for the money at this point but don't actually care enough about the artistry to put the effort in to prevent major **** ups. Britney clearly sees performing as nothing more than a fun hobby these days.

And by Britney (who,has made enough money for multiple lifetimes) you mean her team.

3 minutes ago, indyRS said:

And by Britney (who,has made enough money for multiple lifetimes) you mean her team.

Nah, I'm including her. The passion clearly isn't there and she couldn't be forced into it so the only other likely reason for her to continue is the moolah

Archived