Nobody cares about your business more than you

sarahbbyy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, sarahbbyy said:

Of course, she does. In terms of character, she has more than anyone celebrity or not that I have EVER seen. Unfortunately in life, it does not come down to just that. You have to find a balance between caring about being a good person while also not letting others completely take advantage. That is probably how the Sam Lufti thing happened in the first place. I know we do not know the whole story and the conservatorship will probably prevent anything drastic like that happening again, it still obviously affects her that she never got to do the music she wanted, until now. She mentions the conservatorship in the Jonathan Ross interview, and talks about it directly contributes to the lack of control in the past, which her team went out of their way to remove. I mean, if she had admitted it rather recently, then it is something for her to consider. If only someone would tell her that.

Wait so BOMT, OIDIA, Britney, ITZ, Blackout, and Circus weren't the sound she wanted? I just know that FF, she wanted a different sound and BJ she didn't care.

10 minutes ago, Britneyfan1334 said:

Wait so BOMT, OIDIA, Britney, ITZ, Blackout, and Circus weren't the sound she wanted? I just know that FF, she wanted a different sound and BJ she didn't care.

She had released songs throughout her entire career she did not want to. For "Britney", she had co-wrote a bunch of more mature songs for the album yet they released a lot of the songs that were for Crossroads and some of them that she did not feel comfortable with, so yeah. It's not just about sound. A songwriter during the In The Zone era stated that her and Britney wrote a bunch of songs about equality and a bunch of other deep, profound messages that her label never wanted for the album, so she settled. It was overall the sound she liked in the sense that if she wanted to go for a full party club sound, that was it. Other than that, she wanted more. She stated, " "I’m not the type of person to put blame on other people, but I do feel that some things which were done for me were not always in my best interests. Looking back, I feel now that on my 4th album 'less is more' should have been the way to go." Baby and Oops were definitely not her. She never wanted to be a pop artist to begin with, judging from several interviews. "When I was little, I would listen to myself [...] But the record label signs you, and you're just thankful to get a hit song. You can't really show off your voice and where you came from." For Circus, right when she was working on it, she stated that she had written songs and that it was going to be an urban album. Then, we got a light, straight forward pop album and not too many songwriting credits, which meant that her team and label once again took her control away. Femme Fatale was supposed to be urban in the beginning too...

4 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She does not talk about stuff like the conservatorship because she feels it's none of your business

This is her her personal business and it will never ever become public business

She never needs to speak much on other celebs like that, I mean what are talking about being more open about her feeling towards other celebs?

• she talked about the conservatorship in England but it got cut out
  • because she made her image and her life public, people are still drawn to it

Great post tbh..you use great examples. But- Britney is always and always has been careful about what she says because it used to effect her career in 1999-2005 very easily. She's used to playing the part of kind, humble, professional, grounded and never mean and basically submissive like you said. It's kind of her brand that sells best along with that personality being very ******. Not saying she isn't kind, humble and so on, but yeah. And he's, laziness is an issue.

4 hours ago, Daxx said:

So you are just going to act like if interviewers are not restricted of talking about it? They want to know about the situation, we all do lol and she probably wants out but has no saying whatsoever.

Funny you say that while we discuss about her being in a conservatorship :gloria:

No we don't. That is her life and she doesn't need to share that part of her life with the world.  Why would she? People are still going to hate her, people are still going to mock her, people are still going to talk. If she wanted the world to know, she would have said something... And whenever she does, if she does, I hope it is because SHE wants people to know and not because people want to know.

Archived