Nobody cares about your business more than you

sarahbbyy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney cares more about herself as a human being than as a celeb which is good

Of course, she does. In terms of character, she has more than anyone celebrity or not that I have EVER seen. Unfortunately in life, it does not come down to just that. You have to find a balance between caring about being a good person while also not letting others completely take advantage. That is probably how the Sam Lufti thing happened in the first place. I know we do not know the whole story and the conservatorship will probably prevent anything drastic like that happening again, it still obviously affects her that she never got to do the music she wanted, until now. She mentions the conservatorship in the Jonathan Ross interview, and talks about it directly contributes to the lack of control in the past, which her team went out of their way to remove. I mean, if she had admitted it rather recently, then it is something for her to consider. If only someone would tell her that.

2 minutes ago, cheri said:

"if"? there is no "if" sweetie, she mentioned justin many times last year. she also has no problem mentioning her "daddy issues" with jamie:NYsassy:

Did she speak about him personally or just about his music?

Britney speaks on what she wants to speak on

Simple as that

4 minutes ago, cheri said:

"if"? there is no "if" sweetie, she mentioned justin many times last year. she also has no problem mentioning her "daddy issues" with jamie:NYsassy:

Remember how they edited the video after it got uploaded and cut the ''daddy issues'' part? :omgreallyney:

3 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I don't know her

I don't have to know her to know that she's not interested in speaking on that

So she has no interest but her team keeps censoring her? How interesting is that :snooptoya:

1 minute ago, cheri said:

britney spoke about justin personally many times post breakup

she also expressed interest in writing an autobiography and the "daddy issues" she mentioned regarding jamie was mysteriously cut from the final take

She spoke about Justin personally many moons ago

if it was a mistake then why did she say "men issues" and then clarify what she meant ("daddy issues") after the fact as daxx mentioned?

she wanted it censored can't you see it. Britney is my bestie and she told me.  :saycheese:

she is interested in touching on things like that though. you don't just mention your "daddy issues" for no reason. plus numerous people who proved they attended her jonathan ross date said she mentioned the conservatorship which was only a couple months after her interview with mario

i would never badmouth that font sweetie

ok ask her sweetie

It's a big mystery that nobody knows outisde of Britney

Archived