Nobody cares about your business more than you

sarahbbyy

A combination of an extremely religious background growing up in a poor, low key southern town with an alcoholic father and push over mother, who is constantly trying to avoid her situation with her marriage and has not even tried to help her daughter deal with the emotional problems that her father has left has created the kind of person none of us want to be. Britney's character is beautiful. She is by far the most caring people that I have ever seen. She actually believes in what anyone's doing is their right and has no judgment of others, even when they go out of their way to criticize HER!

However, her kindness is not the issue. It's her submissiveness and her ability to just settle with what she gets without fighting for it that led her to this position. It is a beautiful thing to not bit the hand that fed you and be completely grateful for what you have but she also needs a wake up call that NO ONE cares about her OWN business and reputation more than she does and nobody ever will. Record companies, management, assistants, etc. care about their own lives and money. She needs to start looking out for herself and her family. She needs to teach her sons a good example of how they themselves should be treated.

I do not know what makes Christina Aguilera so brave. She grew up with a physically abusive father and had to move around relentlessly. Maybe, her extreme protectiveness of her mother has made her not only open about the abuse but it made her tough enough to not let anyone take advantage of her. Britney's career is unbelievably impressive and she has a lot that Christina does not. Christina, however, we have to admit is one of the few artists who came into the industry as a vocalist but fought her way for complete creative freedom only on her second album. She said and did WHATEVER she wanted. Whitney Houston, Celine Dion, and even Mariah Carey who wrote all of her own songs could not do that!

Taylor Swift grew up rich with "less" problems or at least as far we know. However, she was bullied throughout her childhood for wanting to be a country singer and she left a huge label like RCA at 13 because they would not let her write her own music until she was the legal age of 18. She put her faith into a record company that did not even exist yet because she had a gut feeling about Scott Borchetta's dream. Taylor is better off than Christina because she makes more mainstream liked music and is considered I think more likable but their commitment to doing things only the way they want to is both equally inspiring. 

MJ released songs he wrote and made giant hits out of them and he grew up with an even worse childhood. I mean, I could keep giving examples but you guys get my point. 

She has a lot of problems but laziness and that she does not care is just the result of the core issue, is that fighting for what she wants is always a struggle for her. Remember For The Record: "I am angry, I am very angry, I am horribly angry," she says with a smile on her face and a random tattoo artist talks down to her and says "You are used to always getting what you want and it bothers you that you don't anymore". She reacts with a shocked look but also a smile and actually tries to defend herself. I would NEVER let a person who literally works with me for an hour who I do not even know talk to me that way.

"I would be like *****, who the hell do you think you are?" Not... "BUT I do not always get my way", like who are you defending yourself too? Throughout her career, she does the same exact same thing. We all had a problem with Email My Heart but she responds when asked about it "everybody's doing Email's now" My God! I mean, everything is SO :tiffeyeroll: I really hope she gets the message. Someone needs to straighten that girl out. It will not happen with the SAME team and the SAME label. She needs to experience what it is like on the outside, meet other artists who could teach her the ways.

What can you do about a girl with consistent abuse throughout her entire life?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

35 minutes ago, sarahbbyy said:

Remember For The Record: "I am angry, I am very angry, I am horribly angry," she says with a smile on her face and a random tattoo artist talks down to her and says "You are used to always getting what you want and it bothers you that you don't anymore". She reacts with a shocked look but also a smile and actually tries to defend herself. I would NEVER let a person who literally works with me for an hour who I do not even know talk to me that way.

"I would be like *****, who the hell do you think you are?" Not... "BUT I do not always get my way", like who are you defending yourself too? 

I think she is very very careful with what she says because of the consequences she thinks she might have, that's why she doesn't talk about topics like the conservatorship or she isn't more open about her feelings towards other celebrities rather than ''she/he is very sweet I'd love to work with him/her, I would be very cool'', which of course makes interviews boring, scripted by her team and repetitive.
By the way, I was watching a YouTube video and Kylie Jenner's manager or whoever it was told her before giving interviews ''I told them no questions about your lips'', and made me think about Britney's Team saying ''I told them only questions about your kids, hobbies and artists you'd like to collab with'' :triggered:

Just now, Daxx said:

I think she is very very careful with what she says because of the consequences she thinks she might have, that's why she doesn't talk about topics like the conservatorship or she isn't more open about her feelings towards other celebrities rather than ''she/he is very sweet I'd love to work with him/her, I would be very cool'', which of course makes interviews boring, scripted by her team and repetitive.

She does not talk about stuff like the conservatorship because she feels it's none of your business

This is her her personal business and it will never ever become public business

She never needs to speak much on other celebs like that, I mean what are talking about being more open about her feeling towards other celebs?

2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She does not talk about stuff like the conservatorship because she feels it's none of your business

This is her her personal business and it will never ever become public business

She never needs to speak much on other celebs like that, I mean what are talking about being more open about her feeling towards other celebs?

So you are just going to act like if interviewers are not restricted of talking about it? They want to know about the situation, we all do lol and she probably wants out but has no saying whatsoever.

Britney lives her life the way she wants to and thats all that matters

Funny you say that while we discuss about her being in a conservatorship :gloria:

1 minute ago, Daxx said:

So you are just going to act like if interviewers are not restricted of talking about it? They want to know about the situation, we all do lol and she probably wants out but has no saying whatsoever.

She obviously does not want to talk about it

Who cares what they, you and others want to know

It's her "PERSONAL" business and its never none of you folks business

1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She obviously does not want to talk about it

Who cares what they, you and others want to know

It's her "PERSONAL" business and its never none of you folks business

Have you even read my original post? :dead:

12 minutes ago, Daxx said:

I think she is very very careful with what she says because of the consequences she thinks she might have, that's why she doesn't talk about topics like the conservatorship

Imagine if she was asked about it (will never happen because of the damage control her team does to her).

3 minutes ago, Daxx said:

Have you even read my original post? :dead:

Imagine if she was asked about it (will never happen because of the damage control her team does to her).

Britney pretty much decides what will and will not be asked

There's a reason why she's never asked questions about Justin and K Fed, 2007, lipsyching

She simply has no interest in speaking on those things

Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney pretty much decides what will and will not be asked

There's a reason why she's never asked questions about Justin and K Fed, 2007, lipsyching

She simply has no interest in speaking on those things

OMG the delusion :haha:
If it were Britney choosing she wouldn't even give interviews sweetie.

36 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

I think any fight she had in her is long gone. It's clear as day.

Yeah, and my point about that is if you are the kind of person who lets people talk down to you your entire life and tell you that you suck, making yourself believe it, you would give up eventually when all others do is go out of your way to put you down. She is just now taking the reins of her music, right? Well, she is in a happy place now but one thing she needs to know is that as a woman and as a human being period, you are the only one that cares about you at the end of the day. 

20 minutes ago, Daxx said:

By the way, I was watching a YouTube video and Kylie Jenner's manager or whoever it was told her before giving interviews ''I told them no questions about your lips'', and made me think about Britney's Team saying ''I told them only questions about your kids, hobbies and artists you'd like to collab with'' :triggered:

Well, I am not saying she needs to talk about her conservatorship until she is a 100% ready. I am not talking about her admitting anything to the general public but this random guy talks down to her and she says NOTHING! There is nothing in a conservatorship that says that anyone can talk to you in any specific way. She never defended herself to mean comments back when she was at her prime too, so... I do not care what questions she wants to answer in interviews. All I think she needs is to know that she is the only one who truly cares, so she does not have to let anyone talk down to her or dictate her. She is a smart girl. She could find a way to work around the conservatorship if she really wants to be careful, as long as she knows that all she needs is to care about herself more than anything else because no one else will do that for her. 

Just now, cheri said:

she spoke about justin many times after the breakup. she spent a whole segment answering talking about kevin & 2007 during for the record. she was asked if she's ever bothered by people making a big deal about her lipsyncing to which she replied "i always sing live". so you're wrong :NYsassy:

She spoke shortly and ended it there

Since them, she's not asked about these things

5 minutes ago, sarahbbyy said:

Yeah, and my point about that is if you are the kind of person who lets people talk down to you your entire life and tell you that you suck, making yourself believe it, you would give up eventually when all others do is go out of your way to put you down. She is just now taking the reins of her music, right? Well, she is in a happy place now but one thing she needs to know is that as a woman and as a human being period, you are the only one that cares about you at the end of the day. 

Well, I am not saying she needs to talk about her conservatorship until she is a 100% ready. I am not talking about her admitting anything to the general public but this random guy talks down to her and she says NOTHING! There is nothing in a conservatorship that says that anyone can talk to you in any specific way. She never defended herself to mean comments back when she was at her prime too, so... I do not care what questions she wants to answer in interviews. All I think she needs is to know that she is the only one who truly cares, so she does not have to let anyone talk down to her or dictate her. She is a smart girl. She could find a way to work around the conservatorship if she really wants to be careful, as long as she knows that all she needs is to care about herself more than anything else because no one else will do that for her. 

Britney cares more about herself as a human being than as a celeb which is good

Archived