Today it's 15 years since Boys video and 4 years since Ooh La La came out

PokemonSpears

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

i remember when Boys was being filmed, all the drama about animals being harmed in the filming

But were they really harmed? :ehno:  I think they were blessed to be around Britney Spears. :mhm:

Spoiler

Jk, :embarrassney: I think that's why we won't have animals on a music video again, especially after Circus, except for that time they brought a feline for the original Make Me... video :thinkney:

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

But were they really harmed? :ehno:  I think they were blessed to be around Britney Spears. :mhm:

Hide contents

Jk, :embarrassney: I think that's why we won't have animals on a music video again, especially after Circus, except for that time they brought a feline for the original Make Me... video :thinkney:

i don't know but the reps were saying that it wasn't true

i remember when the story came about, i expected the animals to be the center of attention besides Britney, not background props

Just now, danny1994 said:

I’m still surprised Boys flopped. I remember hearing it in 2002, even as a non-fan. Maybe that’s because I watched Austin Powers, lol.

A lot of her songs flopped back then because she was blacklisted from radio

Just now, Brad Adamson said:

A lot of her songs flopped back then because she was blacklisted from radio

I know that, what I meant was I thought it was more successful than it was because I remember hearing it a lot, and I wasn’t even a fan. Maybe my local radio station played it a lot, idk.

Archived