Do you think that she still loves to dance?

Well when she was younger she focused on her career because it's all she had. Her teenage friends were moving on with their lives post-high school. Justin was always touring. She focused on her dancing and her singing because she was young, full of life and prospects and it was all new to her at the time.

Now she's been ding it for so long, and she has children and a family outside of her career to focus on too so she can't spend hours on end rehearsing everyday anymore. 

The fact that she still does it shows that she loves what she does... Which will always keep me a stan!!!:slayney:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Little me said:

No she doesn't. She only enjoys walking, pausing, walking again, touching her hair, and tapping. 

yes.she doesn't love to dance like a professional dancer anymore, it is obvious because  she doesn't want to do choreography, she mostly half ***** them and poses, flips her hair etc.

That's why as an artist, I can't take her seriously anymore.  She never challenges herself, she doesn't grow to be better and bigger as an artist.  She doesn't believe she has to prove anything to anyone anymore; it's a hobby of sorts.  Keeps her entertained, which is why she doesn't go above and beyond to do anything grandeur. 

Archived