can brit pull this of or its a nightmare to her?

troubleguy

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

Sony-Musics-Twitter-hacked-fake-Britney-

Nice composition :gloria: 

This is a real art picture you know :gloria: 

:meltdown: 

But yeah, as I remember it was a real tweet? ******* can't believe it.

The tweet was not funny at all, but this picture is tbqfh

Guest Diamond Horse
6 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

Sony-Musics-Twitter-hacked-fake-Britney-

But really, it is like a modern art. It has its depth in it, about the different angles of the life of a popstar (her facial expression shows one side of her as a pop star  and then the tweet shows another) :orangu: And on top of it all, it has the twitter logo. I bet you have thought about something along these lines too... this picture is just too funny to miss, gosh. :) 

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, falka said:

not cool :xcuseme: horse

I didn't even post it to be cool, it was just a thought that popped into my head

She will not sing unless she dramatically has to.

19 hours ago, Good4Ya said:

Britney does not sing live becuase she does not use her natural register and she records 99% pop music that's not meant to be sung live or have acoustic versions. She does NOT care about musical growth AT ALL. She only wants to entertain by being ****, singing about *** and boys and dancing...  :overitkbye:

other pop singers sing live, tho.they can change the keys for britney or make different versions of the songs so that she can sing them more easily.and there cannot be such a thing as pop music is not meant to be sung live or have acoustic versions, lol, every kind of song can be sung live as long as they have lyrics.she either does not want to sing live or cannot sing live, or both, these are the only logical reasons.but ı agree with you on the rest of your comment.

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, falka said:

Stop using this head, it's clearly broken :gloss:

C'mon... You are judging from this reply?

I was not trying to be mean towards Britney. I think it is pretty harmless, it is not like I summoned a serial killer :britdrown: 

Archived