The Despacito guy opened for Britney! AP??

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Isla. said:

Interesting. I wonder where some of her other support acts are now today. Remember Destiny's Child opened for Britney on the Hawaii date of the Crazy 2K Tour?

A-Teens, Innosense, Don Philip, P. Diddy, Kelis, JC Chasez, Sky Sweetnam were some of Brit's opening acts.  So only Diddy went somewhere and Kelis has a meme song. :rihit:

9 minutes ago, Applejack said:

A-Teens, Innosense, Don Philip, P. Diddy, Kelis, JC Chasez, Sky Sweetnam were some of Brit's opening acts.  So only Diddy went somewhere and Kelis has a meme song. :rihit:

Well Kelis was pretty successful for the most part but idk what's she doing nowadays.

Yeah most of them flopped, the groups disbanded :moorangu: 

2 hours ago, Jay Holiday said:

In America. In Latin America he will remain the legend that he is. Some of y'all on here are so rude to foreign artists/culture. It's not cute.....

he's not a legend. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL he is popular now because he released a mainstream regeton song with daddy yankee. so please.:comingthru:

I knew it, he was no one back in the day.

2 hours ago, Jay Holiday said:

In America. In Latin America he will remain the legend that he is. Some of y'all on here are so rude to foreign artists/culture. It's not cute.....

Maybe they go a bit too far with foreign artists, BUT TBH I'm from latin america and he's definitely NOT a legend.

2 minutes ago, LionHeart said:

he's not a legend. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL he is popular now because he released a mainstream regeton song with daddy yankee. so please.:comingthru:

nope, he's been very big in latin america for many years now

the only difference is that his song crossed over and it's a huge hit

shakira was a huge hit before she sold her soul to the devil and crossed over as well

7 hours ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Why bother learning his name, he'll fall back into the oblivion when this song leaves the hot 100 :tiffsmoke:

I don't like him but he always has been very famous at Latin American, he is famous at Spain too

Archived