Pitch A Music Video For A Britney Song

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For Man On The Moon, I visualize Britney being a scientist and imagining seeing a man out in outer space but it turns out in the end that he actually passed away already.  I visited this huge old telescope in Flagstaff, AZ at Lowel's Observatory (where they discovered Pluto) and I just always visualize her wearing a beautiful gown inside of that huge telescope room that spins.  

I have a good idea for the DYWCO? video and I'll try to do it like in the OP since i think it's fun...

Intro before the video:

Britney and her girlfriends are sitting on the couch and talking about Brit's new found love. Britney is worried he's too closed off and that she needs to mess with him a little to get his attention, to do something that awakens the spark in him. Her friends suggest she tries invinting him over as he's never been at her house before.

Intro of the song & first verse:

Britney is sitting in her room, it's late at night, she's in her lingerie playing with her phone cord. The scene is devided into two shots, one of Britney's room and the other of her beau's room since they're talking on the phone. Britney's new guy is a shy nerdy character (didn' t she express wanting one?) whose room is filled with posters and comic books and he's sitting on his bed in a onesie surprised at her sudden invitation.

Pre-chorus:

Her new love is, however, very much excited as well as confused. An image of Britney as superhero telling him ''Nobody should be alone if they don't have to be.'' forms in his mind as a fantasy.

Chorus:

The guy and Britney are both lipping the ''Whatever you want!...'' loud part and the superhero Britney repeats only Britney's solo vocals in repetition, the chorus ends with the guy happily hanging up the phone.

Second verse:

The guy gets ready for his meeting with Britney wearing a cute bowtie and doing his hair high in the process, he leaves his house by bike.

Pre-chorus:

Britney's putting on her robe and walking downstairs to meet her date who is already by the door waiting (all in slowmotion).

Chorus:

Britney pulls the guy in and shuts the door behind them, she's walking him up the stairs by slowly pulling on his bowtie and leading him to the bedroom (all in slowmotion). Once they're in her bedroom Britney's lipping along to the chorus and taking of her robe whilst tearing his cute acessories along the way (at normal speed).

Bridge:

Superhero Britney returns to lip along to the bridge in her full glory (no pun intended).

Chorus:

The guy is overwhelmed by Britney's stunning beauty in the dark seductive setting, she's dancing on him and whispering in his ear, superhero Britney also comes in on ocassion too.

Ending:

At the end of the video the guy is shown closing his comic book and looking up at the celling with a huge poster of Britney on the wall while breathing heavily. When he looks away the Britney on the poster winks and the video ends. 

That's the best I could do.  :staysalty:

5 minutes ago, Lucky's ***** said:

I have a good idea for the DYWCO? video and I'll try to do it like in the OP since i think it's fun...

Intro before the video:

Britney and her girlfriends are sitting on the couch and talking about Brit's new found love. Britney is worried he's too closed off and that she needs to mess with him a little to get him attention, to do something that awakens the spark in him. Her friends suggest she tries invinting him over as he's never been at her house before.

Intro of the song & first verse:

Britney is sitting in her room, it's late at night, she's in her lingerie playing with her phone cord. The scene is devided into two shots, one of Britney's room and the other of her beau's room since they're talking on the phone. Britney's new guy is a shy nerdy character (didn' t she express wanting one?) whose room is filled with posters and comic books and he's sitting on his bed in a onesie surprised at her sudden invitation.

Pre-chorus:

Her new love is, however, very much excited as well as confused. An image of Britney as superhero telling him ''Nobody should be alone if they don't have to be.'' forms in his mind as a fantasy.

Chorus:

The guy and Britney are both lipping the ''Whatever you want!...'' loud part and the superhero Britney repeats only Britney's solo vocals in repetition, the chorus ends with the guy happily hanging up the phone.

Second verse:

The guy gets ready for his meeting with Britney wearing a cute bowtie and doing his hair high in the process, he leaves his house by bike.

Pre-chorus:

Britney's putting on her robe and walking downstairs to meet her date who is already by the door waiting (all in slowmotion),

Chorus:

Britney pulls the guy in and shuts the door behind them, she's walking him up the stairs by slowly pulling on his bowtie and leading him to the bedroom (all in slowmotion). Once they're in her bedroom Britney's lipping along to the chorus and taking of her robe and tearing his cute acessories along the way (at normal speed).

Bridge:

Superhero Britney returns to lip along to the bridge in her full glory (no pun intended).

Chorus:

The guy is overwhelmed by Britney's stunning beauty in the dark seductive setting, she's dancing on him and whispering in his ear, superhero Britney also comes in on ocassion too.

Ending:

At the end of the video the guy is shown closing his comic book and looking up at the celling with a huge poster of Britney on the wall while breathing heavily. When he looks away the Britney on the poster winks and the video ends. 

That's the best I could do.  :staysalty:

Omg I actually loved this, it's so creative and tongue in cheek. I don't really think the intro is necessary for the plot twist at the end to work, but I'd love to see this and it really suits Britney.

change your mind 

maybe a video like your body by xtina something with a road trip

high colorful video

something summery britney having fun just britney no dancers etc 

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Omg I actually loved this, it's so creative and tongue in cheek. I don't really think the intro is necessary for the plot twist at the end to work, but I'd love to see this and it really suits Britney.

Thank you! I apricciate it a lot! You're right about the intro, I had a different ending planned but I tought the plot twist was better. 

If I'm Dancing: I was thinking of something like a Flashmob all around the world with iconic choreography anyone can do and remember (Got inspired by someone in here idk who it was :lostney:)

Mood Ring: Something like Selena's Bad Liar, but darker. No choreography, maybe about Britney's problems. You know, something personal :sassybrit:

I have an video idea for Mood Ring

The synopsis: Britney is the star showgirl at a famous fancy burlesque/******** club and she's debating between two lifes/personalities. One side is her normal side that goes through life and being a showgirl, while her other side is like her party side, trying to let go, and be free. And her love interest (maybe Sam again or someone else) helps her figure it out. Also DJ Mustard guest stars as the owner of the place, and plays the music Britney dances to while she performs, oh and she has a mood ring :giggleney: 

Intro of song and 1st verse

Britney shows up to the place in an expensive car or limo as paparazzi swarmed around the vehicle, The boss(Dj Mustard) is waiting for her at the entrance and he says "Mustard on da beat" Britney looks at her pocket mirror as she says "Look in the mirror" she gets out of the car to the entrance, being greeted by her boss, as she enters she noticed her love interest. Cut scenes are her in a dark hallway with lights behind her singing and being ****

1st Chorus 

As she walks down a hallway to her backstage dressing room, she slips in and out of the real world into her 2nd personality world where it's  a club, and she's confused with what's going on, she finally makes it to her dressing room where she gets ready for her main act

2nd Verse

She descends down on a rope to stage with a coat on, her love interest is sitting at the table in front of the stage. She takes off the coat to reveal that she is covered in glitter. Cut scenes are her second personality and her world, where she is looking for her love interest in the club. As Glitterney touches herself she starts to glow on "gloooooooww" and the glitter she has on changes to any color she wants on command, on any part of her body or her whole body.

2nd Chorus

More Hallwayney, Glitterney is dancing (Britney), as Clubney (her personality) finally finds her love interest at the same time that is happening, Glitterney approaches to the table where her love interest is sitting in the real world.

Bridge

In both of the worlds, both Britney's is facing her love interest and singing to him. At the line of "I turn from golden to blue" Glitterney turns from gold to blue at the wave of her hands over her face

3rd Chorus 

She kiss him in both worlds, Glitterney explodes colors from her as she kiss him, and Clubney just kiss him. Hallwayney dance some more. After the kiss, Clubney grab her man and bring him the the dance floor to dance together, while Glitterney just dance ****** on him as he sits. At the end her mood ring shows on her finger, and it supposed to mean that somehow both of her world collide into one. As it comes to a end her boss goes to stop a  Record. As it stops the record show "Britney Spears, Mood Ring, Produced by DJ Mustard, Directed by_________" and Hallwayney is looking at the camera with her mood ring 

The End

:kiss: 

Archived