Team B is so cheap (New Info)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, maybe it was just filled. But who cares, I bet they get plenty of money, just look at the stories now. they are on Phi Phi Islands, I just checked out how much that resort costs it's REALLY expensive!! So it's not like they can't afford it..

3 hours ago, Denise said:

I think they are joking.. allΒ dancers are inΒ the same hotel . I dont think they can't afford those hotels.....for example,Β if I stay by my own I'm not going toΒ the most expensive hotel...

they are joking... Britney and her team needed them, they don't need Britney.. they are not going to spend all their salary on hotels and food ... if they want clothes and extra food its their business but the hotel is paid by Britney team pr by the organizer

I agree! I dont think Team B can even do that from legal point of view. They are employees if Britney Spears and this is an international business trip (sort of) and she has to make sure her employees have a place to stay etc ;)

52 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

I can totally see Larry explaining to them, how it didn't work out:nobitch:

But although that would be highly possible given how cheap they are to tour itself, I doubt dancers would accept that that easily. Or maybe they pay for themselves at the very place, but get money for it in advance:verycool:

Β if they want a trip they can go with their family and spend all their money.. they are not ******** to spend their money with strangers and for job, the hotels and the tickets are paid by Britney team or by the organizer +Β they receive a salary

So I didn't watch the video, but dancers needing to pay for hotel is not entirely unheard of....but they receive a daily tour stipend and can chose to spend it how they like i.e. Doubling up in a room to save money or rooming alone. I used to dance and toured both nationally (U.S.A.) and internationally. I've had companies handle it both way-they pay for it or they give me a stipend and I chose how to spend it. This was only for the hotel. Travel was always covered and planned by the company.

On 6/17/2017 at 8:09 AM, ChrisBritSlo said:

Imagine they also have to buy tickets for the show so they can go to work:uknowit:

M&G is obligatory at least once per month:uknowit:

I better stay quiet not to give them ideas:uknowit:

I'm DYING. Like, suddenly all the $69 seats are sold out because the dancers bought them allΒ :unbelievableney:

On 6/17/2017 at 8:09 AM, ChrisBritSlo said:

Imagine they also have to buy tickets for the show so they can go to work:uknowit:

M&G is obligatory at least once per month:uknowit:

I better stay quiet not to give them ideas:uknowit:

why do you think there's no pictures of a dancerΒ by themselves with Britney? not even her employees can afford itΒ :triggered:

Archived